PDA

View Full Version : Who's using this site

deanbed
03-21-2004, 08:54 AM
I get a strange feeling there are a lot of people using this site who are in the know and have good connections, how do you find out who your communicating with here and what their motives are, to promote their company or slate another companys product,and what their position is within a company. doe's any one really know who everyone else is on this site.

Robot
03-21-2004, 01:31 PM
dont make that assumption about me dude.

at least, not regarding the soda biz.

i am just a soda lover!

RunWithDaLilGuy
03-21-2004, 03:14 PM
deanbed. you are fervently against dasani, therefore you must be with pepsi or maybe the water company in britain. i find your self-serving water shills to be disturbing.

deanbed
03-21-2004, 06:25 PM
good point maybe i am paranoid about who's who, but I am a big fan of coca cola its gotta be the best and original fizzy drink ever so that answers anyone who thinks I am anti that company, but I do think they should stick to what they know best, and stop dabbling with those things where they obviously haven't done their market research on, and that point is proven by the slating in our press and the recall of all dasani water here. case proven.

RunWithDaLilGuy
03-21-2004, 11:47 PM
case not proven you simp. here's the case proved: coke sells an asston of cases of dasani in the US. maybe some chemicals in your water would be good for the teeth, eh?

Shatter
03-22-2004, 02:21 AM
I'm just a soda junkie. I haven't been hanging around the forums all that much lately, since all the energy drink schills keep posting so much spam.

deanbed
03-24-2004, 07:52 PM
God almighty runwithdalilguy, them chemicals you like to add to your piss water from the tap has obviously affected your head, READ SLOWLY perhaps you don't understand Mr chemical head, "THE WATER YOU DRINK BY THE TONS THERE HAS BEEN RECALLED HERE BECAUSE IT IS A HEALTH HAZARD".
Sounds like a not so clever big company eh.
Sorry you are a superstate so you must be right. I think not.

deanbed
03-24-2004, 08:07 PM
it should be BUMMEDBYTHELILGUY then he might f@#%k some sense in the dasani water on the brain head of yours.

[ 03-26-2004, 07:32 PM: Message edited by: deanbed ]

Charlie
03-26-2004, 07:12 PM
Don't annoy them deanbed, lets leave this site as they are very sensitive chaps, and you can come and work for me on my estate, I am going to produce my own brand of fizz and you can be executive manager, we can bottle cheap horses piss, carbonate it, and sell it for a fortune to the yanks, they'll drink anything from what I read here. we could call it USANI and would be really pure.

USF SPAMMER 3
07-06-2005, 10:32 PM
This is a rich and varied community with a tapestry of people from all backgrounds.