PDA

View Full Version : My Sacramento trip

Dr. Cherry
04-08-2004, 04:44 PM
After going to Southern California in January and finding absolutely nothing, I decided to try Northern California. I went this past Sunday. A success indeed! My first stop was in Turlock where I found Orange Crush in cans sold by the case. (Haven't been able to get Crush in cans around Central Cal since 1989.)

Next up was Modesto. There is a new grocery store there called WinCo. A warehouse type supermarket. This place had a bunch of different stuff. 13 flavors of Shasta including Pineapple, French Vanilla Cola, Tiki Punch, Tiki Mist, Tiki Mango Orange, Tiki Blue (supposedly like Pepsi Blue), Dr. Shasta, Rasberry Cream, and all the other common flavors. They also carried Dad's soda in cans inluding Cream, Orange Cream, Creamy Red, and Rootbeer.
Next was Sacramento. Here I found Crush in 12 packs (Orange, Strawberry, and Grape) and I found (1) 2 liter of Cherry Crush. I asked for more but the grocery manager said they usually don't carry Cherry and he wasn't sure where that 1 bottle came from. Also in Sacramento was Tahitian Treat in 12 packs and 20 oz. bottles. Berryclear Sprite was widespread though I didn't get any. Also there was tons of Red Fusion at every single store on the whole trip.

Shatter
04-09-2004, 12:20 AM
Some of those Shasta flavors sound great! I'd love to find more than 3 or 4 flavors locally. I'd really like to try out that Tiki Blue.

Terry K
04-10-2004, 03:25 AM
Originally posted by Shatter:
Some of those Shasta flavors sound great! I'd love to find more than 3 or 4 flavors locally. I'd really like to try out that Tiki Blue. I've seen it at FoodMaxx (Save Mart's warehouse) here. Lemme know if you want some