PDA

View Full Version : Testing A New Pepsi Product

bigrich
04-09-2004, 04:55 PM
I have been chosen to test a new Pepsi product. On the brochure they let me see; it said at the top of the bottle "From The Makers Of Pepsi", and on the middle of the bottle "Orange Creme Soda Pop". I read the brochure before signing up and it said it was going to be perhaps a new Slice extension. The nice 12 - 12oz bottles they gave me to try were labeless, and they had a aluminum twist off. I have to drink 6 of the first batch in 4-days and answer questionaires and drink 6 of lot #2 in 4 days and questionaires. I'll let everyone know what I think. I hope this becomes a trend with Pepsi and the 12oz glass.

Robot
04-09-2004, 06:58 PM
sounds great, let us know how it tastes!

teamtitan512
04-11-2004, 12:44 AM
Cool. I'd love to be part of marketing like that.

If it was an orange creme soda, I'd say they're looking of a way to replace Slice w/some edge, and counteract the niche that makers like Stewart's are finding. I've figured they're looking for a way to dump Slice. Looks like I was right.

bigrich
04-11-2004, 10:52 AM
The first lot I have tasted does remind me of Stewarts. I'm not really a big fan of Stewarts. What they should test market is the 12oz glass bottles with cane sugar of their regular products. They could make it their premium line.

Shatter
04-12-2004, 12:47 AM
Knowing my luck, if I ever got chosen to try out a new Pepsi product, it would probably be something like Sour Cream and Onion Pepsi........

XLS_04
04-15-2004, 09:11 PM
How does one get to take part in something like that?

SURGE
05-11-2004, 03:19 PM
Originally posted by Shatter:
Knowing my luck, if I ever got chosen to try out a new Pepsi product, it would probably be something like Sour Cream and Onion Pepsi........ Well i got selected to try Blue. To me thats worse, but I'm sure you would have loved it.