PDA

View Full Version : Soda dispenser

Phire
04-19-2004, 07:45 PM
has anyone owned one of those tap dispensers like in restaurants? i am thinking of buying one for my home but im not sure how much maitenence is involved and where i would get the actual flavor mixes, is it worth it to get one?

Shatter
04-19-2004, 09:03 PM
I almost got a free one from the supermarket I work at. I ended up passing on it, though. I'm a clutterer, and i've got too much junk anyway. It was a big one, with a built in ice dispenser in between 6 soda dispensers.

Finding syrup shouldn't be that difficult. Like someone else here said about the subject before, make friends with your local convenience store owner, and see if he'll buy extra syrup boxes for you. Then get the carbon dioxide canisters from a restaurant supply company.

RunWithDaLilGuy
04-19-2004, 11:27 PM
you can buy baginbox syrups from sam's club, costcos

Zap
04-20-2004, 02:38 PM
I've been looking to purchase a fountain for a while now, but it seems like some of them are just too big to ship, and others I've seen (on eBay) appear to be a bit overpriced. Can anyone tell me of good types of places to look locally for a decently priced unit? I don't need anything fancy, though more flavors isn't a bad thing.