PDA

View Full Version : Lemon Crush (with picture):

BottleBoss
11-02-2005, 04:15 PM
I picked up several bottles of Lemon Crush from the Mexican Supermarket in Frederick, Maryland this weekend. I must say it is very good. Here you go Crush fans:
http://www.solisearch.net/ims/pic.php?u=7453MgSLO&i=240926

[ 11-06-2005, 07:26 PM: Message edited by: BottleBoss ]

fusion
11-02-2005, 04:43 PM
The one by the Frederick Towne Mall? I'll have to send my sister over there to get some for me -- unless you cleared them out.

;)

BottleBoss
11-03-2005, 12:38 PM
There were a few left. Stuff seems to go quickly from their soda case. They always seem to have different things in it. They had these Tika Pinneaple drinks that were really good. All gone though.

[ 11-04-2005, 08:12 AM: Message edited by: BottleBoss ]

BottleBoss
11-06-2005, 07:27 PM
I put in a photo for all of you.

fusion
11-19-2005, 07:42 PM
Thanks. I was there on Thursday -- no Lemon Crush left. I did see they had the 2005 Holiday 8oz US Coke bottles. And Mexican Coke with plastic twist-off caps. I also couldn't believe how much Inca Kola they had in the store, including fridgepacks from Philadelphia Coke (code MT -- Moorestown NJ).

I was also told there was a Hispanic store on Hillcrest. It's in that small strip mall right on Hillcrest, basically behind the big shopping center.

Scary place. They did have a fair amount of sodas, but you have to fight your way through all the stuff that is stacked up there. I found Orange Crush in a bottle like the Lemon you found, as well as banana Tropical.. Some of the Tropical was bottled by Dr Pepper West Jefferson! Weird.

I also noticed that RC Winchester now has the A&W barrel bottles. I spotted 6pks of creme in the Giant there in Westridge. RB and Diet RB were still the regular bottles, though.