PDA

View Full Version : canfields

bigman
12-30-2002, 09:54 AM
does anybody know who makes canfields sodas?

SURGE
12-31-2002, 03:00 PM
I belive they are made by satain. :D But serously I think maybe the name of the company is Canfields (or Crapfields) but to make sure check the can it ought to tell you. Unless they are too imbarrassed to say it.

RunWithDaLilGuy
01-01-2003, 11:54 AM
american bottling, northlake illinois.

Shatter
01-02-2003, 02:48 AM
On the 6-packs of Canfield's drinks at work, it says they're made by Select Beverages Inc., Darien, IL 60561. Hope that helps.

RunWithDaLilGuy
01-02-2003, 03:22 PM
as far as i know, select was bought out by american bottling. for a long time, american's product said "darien, ill" and not "northlake, ill" i assume it's all the same suburb area.

The Doomite
01-13-2003, 07:56 PM
I happened to luck out N find a 6 pack of Canfield's Chocolate Fudge on a trip to Colorado over the holidays. (This was my first Canfield's sighting since August of 1993, when I first discovered the stuff at the local Safeway right after moving to New Mexico.) It was the last 6 pack on the shelf, so needless to say, I bought the stuff. This stuff is about as good as I remember from back in '93, which isn't really saying too much. At the time, I was intrigued by the stuff, but I've had a B.I.G. Egg Cream since then that has taught me that there is something better to drink out there. Anyway, my cans say that the stuff is distributed by Columbine Beverage Co. out of Denver. The Doomite Is Out! :eek:

RunWithDaLilGuy
01-14-2003, 09:09 PM
columbine beverage is off of whatever main freeway runs from denver to the mtns. i know that they make all the vernor's for the western states. they are an independent dpsu/cadbury bottler.

they have funky light blue crates. very whack, very whack indeed.