PDA

View Full Version : Grocery Store Report

Mr Nethead
11-04-2005, 10:12 PM
I just got back from the grocery store a little while ago. Here are the highlights. lol

I saw MDX again. I picked up a bottle and noticed it doesn't look carbonated. I'm not sure if it is or isn't, but if it is carbonated, it can't be much. A flat Mountain Dew like drink is very unappealing to me. So I don't think I'll try it.

They had two 12 packs and one 24 pack of Vanilla Coke. I didn't buy them though. I might go back tomorrow, haven't decided yet.

There were three rows of TaB!

Only one 12 pack of Sprite Remix Aruba Jam remained. However, many 2-liters were on the shelf.

There was only one 12 pack of Ruby Red Squirt left as well.

I noticed that this particular store stocks a lot of Minute Maid products. They have lemonade, fruit punch and various Minute Maid Light flavours. I opted to get a 12 pack of Minute Maid Fruit Punch tonight, just for a change of pace. I took pictures of it if anyone is interested.

http://mr-nethead.com/images/punch1.jpg
http://mr-nethead.com/images/punch2.jpg

Mr Zabe
11-04-2005, 10:21 PM
I have always enioyed MM Fruit punch. I have not seen it in a while. You did good.

fusion
11-05-2005, 12:40 AM
They updated the graphics, and tweaked the formula. It was a much darker red than it is now.. and it was quite syrupy. It's less so now.

DJ HawaiianShirt
11-06-2005, 02:00 PM
Originally posted by Mr. Nethead:

I saw MDX again. I picked up a bottle and noticed it doesn't look carbonated. I'm not sure if it is or isn't, but if it is carbonated, it can't be much. A flat Mountain Dew like drink is very unappealing to me. So I don't think I'll try it.
Are you saying that you think it's flat just because you reasoned so?

Believe me, it's not flat.

If you like Mt Dew, you'll probably like MDX.

SEV tongue.gif

Mr Nethead
11-06-2005, 03:44 PM
Well I examined the beverage and I didn't see any visible carbonation. It just looked like a thick green drink. :confused: