PDA

View Full Version : The New Fresca Flavors...

Mello Yello Luver
11-08-2005, 10:19 PM
Has anybody tried the new Fresca flavors yet. Are they good? I really don't care for the original - but that new Fresca Sparkling citrus looks good. And I'm thinking about giving it a try.

Mr Zabe
11-08-2005, 10:48 PM
LOL
MYL where have you been the past few weeks?
I have made so many positive posts about the New Fresca that the board mods wanted to send me on a one way vacation to stifle land. LMAO

There are a few threads on this board about the new Fresca flavors. Long and short nearly all of us who have tasted the Peach Fresca have given it very high marks. The peach flavor is very authentic for a diet soft drink. I have been enjoying it since it was rolled out a month or so ago.

Black cherry is off the mark IMO. It just does not taste as good as the peach.

I can safety say as a fellow citrus soda pop lover that Peach Fresca will please you. smile.gif

[ 11-09-2005, 01:28 AM: Message edited by: Mr Zabe ]

DJ HawaiianShirt
11-09-2005, 01:41 AM
I hate to tell you MY Luver, but "Fresca Sparkling Citrus" is the original flavor.

But the new flavors are great. Give them a try. I see them everywhere now.

SEV smile.gif

ramonazo
11-09-2005, 10:21 AM
Hope to find them in January...

fusion
11-09-2005, 06:01 PM
We were getting 2 liters of Peach and Black Cherry from Rochester (RC), but apparently that was just for the launch. We have a bunch of 20oz and we also have cans from Richmond (RM). Our original Fresca in 2L are still the old label, though.

golee1
11-09-2005, 09:43 PM
Ours 2 liters are still old label too.

And we're getting the flavor 12 packs in from Richmond too, although we aren't doing 20 ounce.

Where is code AX?

RunWithDaLilGuy
11-10-2005, 09:21 AM
AX Alexandria VA CCE

fusion
11-10-2005, 02:20 PM
Alexandria produces most of the 2 liters and 1 liters for us. We get a little bit from Richmond, but not a whole lot. It's a pretty big facility, with production and sales/distribution under one roof.

20oz and 8pk PET are produced up in Silver Spring MD (SS). This is a former sales center that was converted when CCE built a new building over in Rockville for sales/distribution. The 8pk line was put in after they ripped out the machinery that used to make 6pk 20oz shrinkwrap package. They supply 8pks for a very wide area.

Stacey
11-10-2005, 10:47 PM
I have tried both Peach Fresca and Black Cherry Fresca. I am a huge fan of Black Cherry flavor but I have to admit that the peach was better. It had a great taste and very peachy. smile.gif The black cherry was OK, could have more cherry flavring in my opinion.