PDA

View Full Version : Question for Fusion

ramonazo
11-10-2005, 07:36 PM
Fusion, I have a question...

What happened with your previous avatar with the guy with a camera, that guy reminded me the cartoons of a mexican cartoonist nicknamed "Trino"

http://www.jornada.unam.mx/1997/11/09/ls-trino.jpg

And another question, I saw you new avatar in big size and I realized that says: "Spring by Dasani", how is that new product?

[ 11-10-2005, 07:42 PM: Message edited by: Ramón el Coca-Colero ]

fusion
11-10-2005, 07:45 PM
The previous guy was Brendan, from a tv cartoon here called Home Movies.

Apparently Spring! is going to be spring water, rather than purified water. I don't know anything about it, really.

ramonazo
11-10-2005, 07:47 PM
Awesome, let's stay tuned to know more about Spring! by Dasani!

DJ HawaiianShirt
11-10-2005, 11:19 PM
Is this Spring! supposed to replace the purified?

I hope not...

SEV :(

Mr Zabe
11-10-2005, 11:24 PM
Actually Coke's spring water Dannon is the best domestic spring water I have ever tasted. I'm biased as I don't like the slight after taste of purified water.

Granted to the uncultivated tastes buds of a non soda pop freak....water is water. LMAO

[ 11-10-2005, 11:25 PM: Message edited by: Mr Zabe ]

BottleBoss
11-11-2005, 05:44 PM
MMMMM spring water. We had a great spring down Linksbridge Road when I lived on the farm. Only about 1/2 a mile from the house. A guy beat a pipe in the ground and water flowed out into a culvert. People came from miles around to fill up jugs. (really) I suppose the ignored the blasted cow pasture full of liquid manure seaping into the ground that was just up the hill from it! It must be good if its spring water though!

ramonazo
11-11-2005, 09:14 PM
Originally posted by SnappleElementsVenom:
Is this Spring! supposed to replace the purified?

I hope not...

SEV :( I don't think so... I think Spring! will be like our bottled water Ciel (regular spring water), while Dasani is purified water with minerals