PDA

View Full Version : Tried BerryClear Sprite Remix

teamtitan512
05-09-2004, 01:21 AM
Wasn't expecting much, but just picked up a bottle for the first time today at Martin's.

Right when I opened it, I got this strong smell, but it was very calming and soothing, and soon took over my car. My car started smelling like one of those wild berry air fresheners was in there.

Then I started drinking it, it tastes as good as it smells. This is far more impressive than I thought. I taste some raspberry and strawberry, maybe a little grape and blueberry in there for the flavors. A really good drink I'll definitely be buying.

Tropical was just a warm-up for the Remix line, and BerryClear is an improvement on what was a decent drink to begin with.

Rating: 5/5

golee1
05-09-2004, 02:50 AM
I don't know if I'd give it a 5/5, but it is pretty good. Seems to be selling better than Tropical too, at least for right now.

The Doomite
05-09-2004, 11:16 PM
I wound up getting a fridge pack of BerryClear Remix after my first bottle of the stuff, and I must say that it's growing on me. I liked it enough at first, but it seems like I'm liking it more and more the more I drink it. The berry flavor is like nothing I've ever had before in a beverage, and sometimes I even get a hint of a "creamy" flavor when I crack open a can. Quite honestly, after a while of the Tropical Remix, I could pretty much take it or leave it. I'm hoping this BerryClear stuff sticks around a while, I really like it. The Doomite Is Out! :eek:

SURGE
05-11-2004, 03:39 PM
I am really disapointed in Berry and I much prefered Tropical.

XLS_04
05-16-2004, 03:12 PM
Berryclear Sprite tastes like berry seltzer water!

I also noticed a pic of a lemon and a lime on the packaging, yet it contains neither of those flavors. REALLY SMART!

drpep
05-16-2004, 09:05 PM
Has anyone mixed Berryclear with Tropical Sprite?

bigrich
05-16-2004, 11:02 PM
CCE Tri-States seems to be selling both Tropical & Berryclear. Tropical is still available in all sizes and is still fresh product with cans expiring JAN 03, 05.

[ 05-17-2004, 07:42 PM: Message edited by: bigrich ]

drpep
05-17-2004, 11:16 AM
I mean mix the 2 drinks together.