PDA

View Full Version : rate sumpoosie here!

RunWithDaLilGuy
01-26-2003, 07:17 PM
I found a bottle of Sum Poosie in East Lansing, Michigan at a "Big Ten" liquor store. what a great store! anyway, here's my review:

price: $2.49 plus deposit = $2.59

bottle/logo: reasonable. while i couldn't get erect with the cgi stripper, i thought the overall look wasn't bad. the black/grey lined background i think blended in the background too much. i think the pink v black color scheme could work really well but the black doesn't seem very "dark." also, there's nothing on the neck but a little checkerboard pattern. the vitamin ingredients across the neck don't do much for me either...

as for the taste: it's reasonable. unlike everyone else here, i can drink red bull and don't mind it. it's one taste. strong at first, kind of sour. it just peters off.

overall energydude, your sumpoosie gets a 2.5-3 out of five stars. however, since i can't afford to pay $2.49 a bottle for something right now, i won't buy it again. maybe later, but not right this instant.

let's hear some other opinions on this beverage. i got made fun of for buying it by some hippies...
does it sell well? what's the case price? is there money to be made?

flea infested hippy
01-26-2003, 09:50 PM
Yea I remember you. Punk. Thinking you're hot stuff cause ya got some poosie.