PDA

View Full Version : Sum Poosie gone ?????????????

sexxxyhunter
02-06-2005, 04:47 PM
Did they quit making Sum Poosie energy drinks ?? I just tried to order some and I couldn't get it.

RunWithDaLilGuy
02-06-2005, 11:33 PM
who'd you try ordering it from?

sexxxyhunter
02-07-2005, 09:07 AM
GreatBay Dist. I think. The guy that I go through for all of my orders has switched companies again ( 5th time in two years). If SP is still on the market then I guess I need to get someone else to handle my orders?

pdxbevman
02-07-2005, 02:37 PM
GOOD! ;)

RunWithDaLilGuy
02-07-2005, 05:57 PM
where are you in michigan? from what i understood, it was leone imports that had it out of northville.

The Label Guy
02-08-2005, 02:22 PM
What happened to the SP website? Now its just models with no mention of the product.

DietCokeEnthusiast
02-08-2005, 04:28 PM
I guess it is now just a Maxim or FHM ripoff. (probably Maxim, cos FHM is classier than that)

pinkdogg
02-08-2005, 06:23 PM
The SP website has been hijacked. The new 2005 bottle models will be out soon. Check with Think Pink of Michigan or Leone imports for SP. There always seems to be a supply issue with this drink, however when you least expect it, truckloads come rolling in. Contrary to popular opinion on this site SP is still around.

pdxbevman
02-08-2005, 07:15 PM
http://www.sumpoosie.biz/

sumpoosie WI
02-23-2005, 05:06 PM
Hi, I am Brett From Energy Express in Wisconsin. We are the now suppling orders for Sum Poosie Energy Drink in wisconsin and upper michigan. Please feel free to contact myself at (920)371-0494 for product or poosie parties.

Damon
02-23-2005, 10:54 PM
Welcome Brett !!! Yes, SumPoosie is doing very well for us and from what I hear most distributors are also doing very well. The new white label is really nice and I understand the 2005 product has even more Poosie per bottle, energy that is. By the way have any of you seen the new girls for 2005? If you have any names let me know.

pdxbevman
02-24-2005, 08:08 AM
i was looking at the nutritional info for sp at the think pink website. why is sp considered an energy drink? it is loaded with sugar and has the vitamin content of a sunny d drink. it appears to me it is just a novelty drink. i say the same for full throttle, high sugar, low vitamin content. it's not a novelty just a sweet soda looking for unaware buyers.

pinkdogg
02-24-2005, 08:58 PM
Damon, I mean E-dude tells us what is happening in 2005 with Sum poosie. How are Drayton and the boys.

DietCokeEnthusiast
02-25-2005, 11:35 AM
Originally posted by pdxbevman:
i was looking at the nutritional info for sp at the think pink website. why is sp considered an energy drink? it is loaded with sugar and has the vitamin content of a sunny d drink. it appears to me it is just a novelty drink. i say the same for full throttle, high sugar, low vitamin content. it's not a novelty just a sweet soda looking for unaware buyers. If you want energy you drink Red Bull or Monster. If you want energy and to look like white trash you drink SP!

Damon
02-26-2005, 10:44 PM
SP is brand new for 2005 it now has less pure cane sugar but more flavor and 100% of all the B vitamins.
SP has more kick than it ever has, many of my customers wanted more and I am glad corporate decided to increase the energy. I don't think it is meant to have the most energy just the most Poosie!

gecko
02-27-2005, 04:14 PM
this is really obnoxious. whenever this drink comes up, several mysterious posters appear with really good words about it, but its not just that, its that theyre phrased like slogans, because theyre advertisements.
they try to play it off as if some curious customer actually is interested in the product, and several distributors/other customers/whoever, immediately reply, completely on their own free will with no benefit to themselves for doing so, bull**** like "packed with more poosie(energy that is)"... "it has less PURE RAW BEAUTIFUL GLORIUS cane sugar".
everything is written in this really disgusting way with pronouns and bias that no one who wasnt directly involved with the success of this drink would write in.

advertising will kill us all.

fusion
02-27-2005, 06:14 PM
I had a feeling from the first post that it was nothing more than a cheap way to get some advertisement for SP.

sexxxyhunter
02-27-2005, 08:50 PM
Sorry guys buy the question was ligit. It was not "a cheap way to get some advertisement for SP". I found a distibuter in my area and I've been a little too busy with a grand opening to reply. I tried it a another bar and honestly wanted the product. By the way I'm am not an anyway affiliated with SP's success or failure.

pinkdogg
02-28-2005, 08:54 PM
Damon what happened to Energy dude........ You were logged with the same IP. Who are you kidding?????