PDA

View Full Version : NEED RED FUSION!!!

Red Fusion RoX
02-11-2005, 09:11 PM
Come on. I need Red Fusion. It is my favorite drink and nothing else tastes like it. I just bought a couple of 12 packs a couple months ago and they are all gone now and now when I went to the store I could find none. So I kept going from store to store and I can't find any. I have tried to find some on Soda Favorites.com but for some reason the website doesn't even come up on my computer. I live in Utah and when I call the bottlers they all say that they don't bottle it anymore. I know that someone on another topic said that it was still being bottled in Houston TX but that doesn't really help me if I live all the way in Utah. Does ANYONE know of a way that I could buy some (mailorder, websites, etc.) Or if someone could just send me some I would pay them. I have tried the new Dr Pepper Cherry Vanilla and it doesn't even come close to the taste of Red Fusion. Someone please help. :(

fusion
02-11-2005, 10:36 PM
As far as I know, it's totally dead on the east coast.

I would contact CSAB directly and see if they can tell you where it is still produced.

http://www.brandspeoplelove.com/index.cfm?bu=DP&site=www.dpsu.com

teamtitan512
02-11-2005, 10:56 PM
ABC ditched it. Even Dr Pepper of Texas did. I'd say go to Texas, West Virginia, Iowa...these states just recently stopped production of Red Fusion, and there may be some around in less traveled stores. Try small towns, try C-stores, try supermarkets that have empty parking lots, drug stores, etc. I'd say that's the only way you could find any Red Fusion, and this Red Fusion will most likely be the last you'll ever see.

teamtitan512
02-11-2005, 10:57 PM
Add Western Michigan to that list as well. Don't bother in Detroit.

Red Fusion RoX
02-11-2005, 11:12 PM
Thanks guys, but that REALLY doesn't help a whole lot since I live in Utah. Maybe someone who lives in one of those areas could send me some (of course I would pay for it.)

RunWithDaLilGuy
02-13-2005, 04:27 PM
call up swire?

anyway, yeah, ABC ran 49 cent two liters for two weeks at Meijer stores. sure kept their merchandisers busy, but they blew all out of DNL and Red Fusion. From what i udnerstand, they picked it up from most stores and blew it out there.

Red Fusion RoX
02-13-2005, 08:17 PM
No in my area the guys who bottle soda is a third-party bottler called Admiral. They dropped Red Fusion at least a year ago for some stupid
a s s reason (it sold really well in my area). But luckily they still can a little bit of dnL, I just found some at an Albertsons that doesn't expire until late summer. I guess at least that is pretty lucky in my opinion, since most of the US has stopped production of dnL (even though it's great stuff)

Red Fusion RoX
02-13-2005, 08:20 PM
Oh yeah and I called my bottler and they said that they don't make it anymore, and there is no persuading those arseholes to start doing it again. And since I live in Utah, it's mostly smaller towns spread out across the state and there's only a couple of bottlers, so there's really no chance at all for me to find some in-state.

texxytoe
03-13-2005, 01:07 AM
smile.gif Cheerwine might be your answer. We are having the same problem with Red Fusion in Arlington, TX. We found a few 20oz bottles at a hamburger hole in the wall but nowhere else. Try to find Cheerwine. Cheerwine is a Carolina regional cherry drink that is available over the internet and even at some local large grocery stores. It is very close to Red Fusion in taste. Check out cheerwine.com for the history...sort of interesting...been around since 1917 and is not going away soon. smile.gif

jblavit
03-13-2005, 09:23 AM
would you pay extra for the hassle?

Robot
03-13-2005, 02:37 PM
i have alot of red fusion, if it ever comes down to it, PM me and i can hook you up.

OOS
03-13-2005, 05:44 PM
sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

snapman9
03-15-2005, 08:25 AM
Check your local Big Lots. They should have a good supply of cans.

NRGChick
03-15-2005, 01:10 PM
Wasn't Red Fusion just a seasonal type thing.. Like Mt. Dew's "Live Wire"? I know Live Wire was such a big seller that they brought it back for a bit.

NRGChick
03-15-2005, 04:08 PM
In order to maybe buy some look at the sight...
http://www.cybercandy.co.uk/aaasmt/index.php/url_indprod?ltrev=11&xlc=1188