PDA

View Full Version : Happy Thanksgiving!

Mr Nethead
11-24-2005, 01:34 AM
Happy Thanksgiving everyone! :D What are you all planning to drink with your feast? We always seem to have Canada Dry ginger ale here. It's kind of a tradition, I guess.

ramonazo
11-24-2005, 01:36 AM
Happy Thanksgiving to all the people of this forum of all North America!

Mr Zabe
11-24-2005, 03:08 AM
I have an ice cold 2ltr of Pepsi to nurse during turkey day and the tradition NFL games. smile.gif

Mello Yello Luver
11-24-2005, 06:23 AM
I can't wait for that stuffing and mashed potatoes!

ramonazo
11-26-2005, 02:36 AM
Guys! How was your thanksgiving day? I'm sure you had a great time with your family! smile.gif

[ 11-26-2005, 02:39 AM: Message edited by: Ramón Coca-Colero ]

Mr Zabe
11-26-2005, 02:43 AM
MrR,
I stayed in my cave(house)and watched NFL football and parts of movies and TV shows. I did drink the whole 2 ltrs of Pepsi by early evening. It sure hit the spot.

Other than that, I surfed the net and chilled out.
I like peace and quiet except for the noise of this board. LOL I made some good old Lipton tea which helped keep me warm and alert.LOL

What have you been up to besides working and Coca Cola stuff?

[ 11-26-2005, 02:45 AM: Message edited by: Mr Zabe ]

Mr Nethead
11-26-2005, 03:03 AM
My Thanksgiving was pretty good. My sisters made some pretty awesome pie. pumpkin, apple crumb, pecan, french silk, and peanut butter. (yes, it's good. But it feels kind of like eating a stomach ache.) All the other food was great too.

I did drink some soda. I figured since it was a holiday and everyone else was doing it I should too. lol. I had A&W Cream Soda, Canada Dry Ginger Ale and Cherry 7-Up.

For most of the day we sat around and talked. In the evening we watched a movie. Finally everyone went home. It was good. smile.gif

ramonazo
11-26-2005, 04:11 AM
Originally posted by Mr Zabe:
What have you been up to besides working and Coca Cola stuff? Well Mr.Z...you know... a simple day... working... going from one department to another, drinking a Coca-Cola Citra Light can, a 600 ml Coke, making phone calls, watching TV, and studying for a creepy exam of commercial laws that I had today... and seeing a lot of times the new Coke holiday commercial at announce.coca-cola.com (http://announce.coca-cola.com) ... LOL, it's good to know you had a quiet day!

[ 11-26-2005, 04:19 AM: Message edited by: Ramón Coca-Colero ]

ramonazo
11-26-2005, 04:23 AM
Originally posted by Mr Nethead:
My Thanksgiving was pretty good. My sisters made some pretty awesome pie. pumpkin, apple crumb, pecan, french silk, and peanut butter. (yes, it's good. But it feels kind of like eating a stomach ache.) All the other food was great too.

I did drink some soda. I figured since it was a holiday and everyone else was doing it I should too. lol. I had A&W Cream Soda, Canada Dry Ginger Ale and Cherry 7-Up.

For most of the day we sat around and talked. In the evening we watched a movie. Finally everyone went home. It was good. smile.gif Mr. Nethead, it's good to know you had a great day with a great thanksgiving meal (yummy), that makes me want to eat a turkey tongue.gif

DJ HawaiianShirt
11-26-2005, 06:36 PM
I drank some dnL with mine.

Can anyone else still buy it? I see it fully stocked in my local store.

SEV smile.gif

Mr Zabe
11-26-2005, 07:09 PM
Slightly off topic.

I just started drinking a fridge pack of Welch's Grape Soda. I have drunken Welch's Grape Soda before and have enjoyed it. This soda pop is just amazing. It tastes like the perfect marriage of soda pop (carbonation)and natural sweet grape juice.

Question, Grape juice is the third ingredient listed. Does anyone know the percentage of grape juice used in this formulation? It must be a secret as I searched long and hard on the cyber highway today with no luck.

[ 11-26-2005, 07:10 PM: Message edited by: Mr Zabe ]

boodoo
11-26-2005, 07:50 PM
As a true southern gentleman, I enjoyed a cool glass of home made iced tea with my meal,

iluvsurge220
11-28-2005, 12:14 AM
Yes, I had a lot of mountain dew, and of course some of my grandma's iced tea. Yum I love that stuff.

ramonazo
11-28-2005, 01:50 AM
Here we didn't made a thanksgiving celebration, but this saturday me and my family were placing the christmas tree and the christmas decoration in the house, and I enjoyed an ice cold 24 oz. Coke...