PDA

View Full Version : Black Cherry Vanilla Coca-Cola

DMC
11-28-2005, 11:35 AM
obviously, Coke is trying to capitalize on the huge success that Cadbury has had with their Cherry Vanilla Dr. Pepper, so we are discontinuing Vanilla Coke and replacing it with Black Cherry Vanilla Coke. It's being launched in January, but we've had samples in at the plant for a few weeks now. has anyone had the chance to try it? it's good, it's real good. though it has a stronger vanilla taste in my opinion, than cherry vanilla pepper has, as i think it has more of a cherry taste to it. it'll be interesting to see how sales go in our area, as we distribute Dr. Pepper in our area.

DMC
11-28-2005, 11:40 AM
oh, sorry, i didn't see there was a thread half way down about this topic already.

ramonazo
11-28-2005, 12:21 PM
Originally posted by DMC:
has anyone had the chance to try it? it's good, it's real good. though it has a stronger vanilla taste in my opinion, than cherry vanilla pepper has, as i think it has more of a cherry taste to it. it'll be interesting to see how sales go in our area, as we distribute Dr. Pepper in our area. GOOD! Your opinion encourages me to want to try it! The good thing is that I will try it in my January visit to U.S.

BottleBoss
11-28-2005, 01:13 PM
1 can Cherry Coke + 1 can Vanilla Coke= Black Cherry Vanilla Coke?

Mr Zabe
11-28-2005, 01:43 PM
1 pound Bing cherries crushed and juiced + 1 tea spoon of vanilla extract combined with a semi flat litter of coke.....stirred not shakened = Black Cherry Vanilla Coke? :D

[ 11-28-2005, 01:44 PM: Message edited by: Mr Zabe ]

ramonazo
11-28-2005, 05:20 PM
Next time I will grab the vanilla syrup that we have in the kitchen and I'll pour some on my Coke... tongue.gif

[ 11-28-2005, 05:20 PM: Message edited by: Ramón Coca-Colero ]