PDA

View Full Version : Pepsi Holiday Spice UK Style

da987
11-28-2005, 03:02 PM
Well, I finally found it, brought it home and put it in the fridge, and what can I say about apart from "well rank".

It looked quite cool being poured in to a glass, sort of dark brown with a red tint, and red foam.

The taste was quite dissapointing, it definately tastes like a low calorie soda, the aspartame came through very quickly, the cinnamon flavour was weak, and the only ginger I could find was the word "ginger" printed on the label.

I would have prefered this as a regular Pepsi version, but I can only guess it is in it's Pepsi Max variation so that it can be targeted at children/teenagers.

I hope that Pepsi Max Cino will be better, although I don't really see the point of it, as I have heard that although it will be Pepsi and coffee flavour, it will have no sugar and no extra caffeine.

http://members.aol.com/da987/pepsimaxpunch.jpg

Mr Zabe
11-28-2005, 04:53 PM
Thank you for a most detailed review. I appreciate knowing in advance in case Pepsi Max Punch ever makes it's way to the States. I trust as a fellow soda pop lover that your review is sound.

[ 11-28-2005, 04:55 PM: Message edited by: Mr Zabe ]

ramonazo
11-28-2005, 05:18 PM
Looks like the Pepsi Fire label... the only difference is that the mexican Pepsi Fire had sugar and this one not, and also without snowflakes in the label...

[ 11-28-2005, 05:22 PM: Message edited by: Ramón Coca-Colero ]

The Mole (UK)
03-04-2006, 09:11 PM
I loved it smile.gif

DJ HawaiianShirt
03-05-2006, 01:25 AM
With the red color and foam, and the lack of ginger flavor, it definitely sounds like Pepsi Holiday Spice, although I agree that the diet status is pretty lame.

Companies tend to market diet sodas much more in places other than the US for some reason. And to have new flavors that are diet-only, in my opinion, is not a good decision.

DJHS

killjimmy
03-06-2006, 01:34 AM
I wish I had saved a can of Holiday Spice when it was around. I went through several cases of that.