PDA

View Full Version : Kavakaze Herbal Soft Drink

sodasommelier
03-06-1999, 01:52 AM
Kavakaze is an herbal soft drink which contains the kava-kava root, from the pepper family; which soothes the soul while numbing the tongue. It totally relaxes you without putting you to sleep and it tastes alot like Brainalizer. I was wondering if anyone else out there has tasted KavaKaze and has an opinion.

------------------
Always remember... Don't follow the can drinkers to the chicken bone recycling bin!

JT
03-06-1999, 04:16 PM
Danny -- I've tried your product out here on the East Coast. I'm not going to tell you about the trouble I had to go through to get it, but I will say that it is some good stuff. I've been intrigued by them ever since Kava Kaze and Kava Sutra appeared on bevnet. The herbal flavors are awesome.

BobbyT
03-18-1999, 11:51 PM
Do you guys make Kava Sutra, too?

sodasommelier
03-30-1999, 12:21 AM
Yes, KavaKaze and KavaSutra are both products of the Gang Of Four. There's a new one in the works too.... but you'll have to wait a few months til it appears. It'll be really bizarre and, by the way, good!

------------------
Always remember... Don't follow the can drinkers to the chicken bone recycling bin!

USF SPAMMER 1
07-04-2005, 10:44 PM
This stuff tastes like the stuff that leaks out of your carbeurator when the temperature goes below -20 degrees.