PDA

View Full Version : Suggestions...?

jblaviback
12-01-2005, 05:14 PM
I thought it would be a good idea to make a topic where we can offer eachother suggestions of unique/international/rare sodas out there. I know I personally would love the suggestions because I like to try new sodas. So anyone who can give me and the rest of the board suggestions please do so. One other thing make sure to include where we are most likely to find it.
For starters I would recommend trying Cola Turka (I know have mentioned this before) it has a different spice to it that gives it good flavor. I think it is sweetend with real sugar too, but am not sure because the label is in a different language. I found this at a middleastern store so check there. Also the website also has a funny theme song ColaTurka Website (http://www.colaturka.com.tr)

ramonazo
12-01-2005, 05:40 PM
If you ask for unique international sodas... if you visit Mexico try:

FROM COCA-COLA:
- Fanta Tamarind (so great!)
- Fanta Reven (Orange/Bubble gum)
- Fresca Toronja Roja (Red Grapefruit)
- Manzana Lift Verde (green apple, available only in certain places)
- Manzana Lift Golden (golden apple)
- Fresca Toronja Rosa (pink grapefruit, available only in certain places)
- Minute Maid Revita MelondÃ*a (melon-watermelon) and Marandú (apple-orange-peach)
- and although is not rare or unique, I recommend the mexican Coca-Cola, the best in the country!

FROM CADBURY-SCHWEPPES:
- Penafiel Naturel (low calorie fruit sodas with sucralose) in strawberry, grapefruit, orange, lemon and new apple flavors.

[ 12-01-2005, 04:41 PM: Message edited by: Ramón Coca-Colero ]