PDA

View Full Version : Raging Cow

fizzbizz
03-19-2003, 10:22 PM
You guys are going to love Raging Cow from DPSU. The product is awesome and the marketing is unique. Four different flavored milk products that will put Nesquick and Hersheys to shame. :rolleyes: Look for it soon!!!!!!!!

Tim Kelly
03-20-2003, 11:55 AM
I WANT THEM!!! ha ha ha ha smile.gif

stinkfinger
03-20-2003, 12:13 PM
Last raging cow I saw was that episode of Oprah when she went berzerk :D :D

fusion
03-21-2003, 02:38 AM
I am disappointed in this thread. I read about RC on the DPSU website, I figured someone had tried it and was reporting on how it tasted and a through review of it. Instead we get this silly little plug for it.

BottleBoss
03-21-2003, 09:45 AM
I hope they taste good. Or I shall rename them "RABID COW". Speaking of chocolate drinks. Where is that Double Fudge Yoo-Hoo?

fizzbizz
04-12-2003, 10:45 AM
Sorry to of disappointed your kingship "Fusion". I had only tasted one small sample from a friend at the time I wrote my "silly little plug". Let me try and redeem myself and regain your confidence. It means a lot to me.

There are 5 flavors: Chocolate Insanity, Jamocha Frenzy, Berry, Pina Colada and a chocoalte-caramel blend. The Chocolate flavors are excellent..not a big fan of the others. A new process allows for hot packing the milk (whey) based ingrdients that stay shelf stable for 6 months. All of the Raging Cow products will be sold cold. 7-11 is testing now and early results are very good. DPSUBG will start selling next month. Other bottlers surrounding BG will also begin selling in the next 2 months..(including some Pepsi bottlers). Will be produced someplace in Missouri and shipped to bottlers. Hopefully this meets with Fusion's approval.

JACK
04-12-2003, 03:15 PM
Fizzbizz,

What do you think about DPSU giving this brand to DPSUBG? This group sometimes has opposite objectives from DPSU.

Interesting Name Fizzbizz...where did you find that??

fizzbizz
04-12-2003, 11:50 PM
Jack, with 40% ownership I don't think they had a choice. Also, if they gave it to too many Coke/Pepsi bottlers and it takes off, New York and Atlanta would have entries pretty quick. The Cokes and Pepsis then drop Raging Cow and it ends up with Turner. Doing it this way saves some steps.

Fizzbizz seems to fit.

JACK
04-13-2003, 04:30 PM
40% ownership and you think that matters to them?? You think they do things for DPSU because of it?? I think completely opposite and their priorities are not aligned with DPSU. They want money and to direct the brands as they see fit.
More problematic then partner.

Fizzbizz...seems to fit...yes...did you come with it.??

fizzbizz
04-13-2003, 09:51 PM
I totally agree their objectives are mis-aligned with DPSU. My point is that DPSU has to make things work with Turner as the other choices have run out. Would you get back in bed with Pepsi or Coke after they have dumped most your brands over a 7 year period? Turner becomes the best of a few bad choices.

Why the facisnation with my name? My son came up with it.