PDA

View Full Version : Faygo Diet Grape

FaygoKid
03-03-2005, 11:45 AM
Faygo Beverages has come out with a diet grape soda that is awesome. Give it a try. You cant beat Faygo Pop on flavor.

fusion
03-03-2005, 11:07 PM
Diet grape seems to be a pretty rare flavor. The only one I remember seeing is from the Ahold group -- they own four east coast grocery chains.... produced under their "brand name" of Sunpop.

gregmech26
03-04-2005, 03:04 AM
It would be awesome if Faygo took their Black Raspberry and made a cream soda version of it.

redcremesoda
03-23-2005, 01:48 AM
SH*T YEAH IT WOULD!!!!!

NRGChick
03-23-2005, 10:19 AM
Love Faygo beverages, and to make some of them diet would be awesome. For some reason prefer the artificial sweetener taste over the regular. where have you seen it sold??? Or has it been sold yet?!?!

SimonNevon
03-26-2005, 06:22 PM
Hi there. I was just out shopping and planned to check our local Woodmans store for this new Faygo. They had it, and were selling cans of various flavors for 20 cents. I bought a few. I don't like the diet grape at all. The grape flavor is a bit weak, but not bad - but it has a really strong aspartame aftertaste to it. I haven't tried any of the others, so I'll see how diet red pop compares smile.gif

(then again, if you like the aspartame flavor, this might be good for you smile.gif