PDA

View Full Version : Inkos White Tea

Caltransplant
03-12-2005, 04:20 PM
Just looking for feedback from Inko's white tea distributors, consumers, etc. I am considering adding it to my product line. Thanks in advance for any info you can provide...

Hoot Owl
07-31-2006, 11:32 PM
Just tried the product yesterday and today. The white peach is great not to sweet like most tea's on the market today. I have tried white peach, honeydew and blueberry and will try the rest.

DJ HawaiianShirt
07-31-2006, 11:50 PM
Most people on this board agree that it's the only bottled white tea on the market worth buying.

Rob The SURGE Drinker
08-01-2006, 05:17 AM
Originally posted by DJ HawaiianShirt:
Most people on this board agree that it's the only bottled white tea on the market worth buying. very true

fusion
08-01-2006, 08:51 PM
I third that. The blueberry is the best RTD tea I've had. Ever.

Imitation is the most sincere form of flattery.. but nobody else's white tea even comes close. Forget that syrupy Snapple stuff.. forget Lipton, Arizona, and so on.

Hoot Owl
08-01-2006, 10:23 PM
I found a case at Whole Foods today. It was the blueberry. I bought it all. I also contacted Trader Joes and they told me that they will not be carrying it for about a month. They are waiting for Inko's to put there private lable on the bottles and then they will carry it again under there own label.

I have found it from 99 cents to 1.39 in the stores.

[ 08-01-2006, 09:24 PM: Message edited by: Hoot Owl ]

Inko
08-02-2006, 10:51 PM
Trader Joe's store managers have said everything from "Inko's is out of business" to "Inko's didn't sell well."

Between emails and phone calls, I've logged over 200 inquiries in the last month, 99% of which said we were always "sold out".

Someone even started a petition on our website message board. Some of the posts are scathing.

Trader Joe's, by their own estimation, is a $3 billion dollar+ business (not some folksy neighborhood store) so I'm not one to question their logic.

However, I did immediately work a deal to lower retail costs at ALL Whole Foods across the Country. Lo and behold, 75% increase in business last month and this month should be better.

Just wanted to clarify things.

Heartfelt thanks to the above posters. It's needed and appreciated.

Ink