PDA

View Full Version : PEPSI VANILLA in Bowling Green, KY

iluvsurge220
03-27-2006, 07:44 PM
Thank the Lord that my girls high school basketball team went to the State Tournament. On the way back to my granny's house we stopped at a gas station to pick up a beverage!! When I went in I was like a little kid in a candy shop (with little money)!! I found a Pepsi Vanilla for the first time in about a year!!! Oh my gosh it tasted so wonderful!!! I loved it so much!!! I also found Sunkist Cherry Limeade. It was ok, but it took me three sittings to drink the whole bottle. I just couldn't finish the whole thing at once. I also saw tab energy for the first time, all three Tropicana Twister flavors (orange, grape, and strawberry). They were on sale for 79 cents I think. They also had the Mountain Dew 20 oz's for 89 cents. I left with a Pepsi Vanilla Sunkist Cherry Limeade and a Vault of course!! Also in Versailles, KY at a Speedway (about 10 miles out of Lexington) they had Vanilla Coke in the fountain. I wish I had taken a picture of it to show you all. Oh well. I was so happy to find those pops. I wish I had had some more money though!! :(

DJ HawaiianShirt
03-27-2006, 07:49 PM
Well done.

Pepsi Vanilla is definitely in my top 5 sodas of all time.

Although, much like my advice to the original Diet Dew fans, it's probably best to quit trying to look for it and drink it. It will make the withdrawal period shorter.

DJHS

Mr Zabe
03-27-2006, 07:49 PM
It sounds like you had more fun at the gas station than you did at the basketball tournament.LOL Very cool, I bet if you had a $20 bill, you would of brought a whole bag of soda pops to your Granny's house. :cool: smile.gif :cool:

It fun to walk into small stores and find treasure soda pops. smile.gif

Acheron
03-27-2006, 08:55 PM
We still have Pepsi Vanilla. In fact, we still have Pepsi Twist.

DJ HawaiianShirt
03-27-2006, 09:47 PM
Yeah I saw Pepsi Twist somewhere recently and I was blown away. I can't remember where I saw it though...

DJHS

JordanE
03-27-2006, 10:04 PM
Latly I've looking for vanilla coke in cans in bottles just my collection (never that big of a fan but it was pretty good) A word of advice check your local sam's club and costco's. All of the ones near me have VC in there fountains.

AzRocks
03-27-2006, 10:13 PM
we have pepsi twist herebut i dont think we have pepsi vanilla

mjb1124
03-27-2006, 10:27 PM
Pepsi Twist and Pepsi Vanilla are both pretty easy to find in my parts.

The Doomite
03-28-2006, 02:52 AM
I saw a 12-pack of Vanilla Coke today, in Bartlesville, OK (I'm spending the week with my sis N brother in law at their place in Oklahoma). As it happens, there's a possibility that I could be getting a job in Bartlesville, so I was just kinda cruising through the town, seeing what kind of vibe it had. Seems like a pretty nice place, if you ask me. Anyway, we'd stopped for gas on the way out of town, and they had a walk-in cooler at the convenience store. Didn't stay in there long, but I noticed a single 12 pack of Vanilla Coke on one of the shelves. I dunno if this was just leftovers from before BCVC came along or what, but it was cool to see it just the same. The Doomite Is Out! :eek:

Mr Zabe
03-28-2006, 07:06 AM
It sounded like you may of had a Twilight Zone experience. LOL

Mr Nethead
03-28-2006, 08:11 AM
If you see any Vanilla Coke anywhere you should buy it. That stuff is selling for 25+ bucks per 12 pack on eBay.

Rob The SURGE Drinker
03-28-2006, 11:26 AM
holy crap, i know of a couple stores here with 5-6 12 packs left! i gotta get some cash and sell them on ebay!

jmyjunk
03-28-2006, 03:45 PM
Here in Boulder,
Pepsi still has Twist with Lemon, Twist with Lime, and Vanilla.
Though i keep thinking to myself that the lemon and lime will be pulled at some point, and I should buy some.
Alas, I am a Coca Cola man ;)