PDA

View Full Version : Diet Coke Cherry

PepsiBlue
03-24-2005, 12:26 AM
Seems original labels are out and uniformed soda lines are in.
Went to WaWa today and noticed in 20oz Diet Cherry Coke is now Diet Coke Cherry and the new label is just like lime, lemon, diet coke, but its dark red (Burgundy) and its Diet Coke Cherry

oh well, I wonder if Diet Vanilla Coke will be changed to Diet Coke Vanilla.

fusion
03-24-2005, 06:25 AM
It will be. The label changes are planned for next month, but Philadelphia must have used up all their DCC 20oz labels and had to switch early.

XLS_04
03-24-2005, 05:15 PM
Why are they doing this? I liked the idea of the flavored colas having there own logos. Are they changing the name of cherry Coke to Coca-Cola cherry? Would not be suprised if they do. This will cause more confusion with all the graphics looking the same. Anyways, it sounds like they are doing what Pepsi did, reversing the names.

[ 03-24-2005, 05:16 PM: Message edited by: XLS_04 ]

mjb1124
03-24-2005, 05:37 PM
Originally posted by XLS_04:
Why are they doing this? I liked the idea of the flavored colas having there own logos. Are they changing the name of cherry Coke to Coca-Cola cherry? Would not be suprised if they do. This will cause more confusion with all the graphics looking the same. Anyways, it sounds like they are doing what Pepsi did, reversing the names. I have a feeling that regular Vanilla and Cherry Coke will not have their names changed. I think they are just trying to unify the diet versions with regular, lemon, and lime Diet Coke.