PDA

View Full Version : Healthiest Energy Drink??

antenna_ball
03-24-2005, 09:27 AM
I say Zip Fizz or Sobe No Fear (Lo Carb) Lo carb is what I always drink now, I used to drink the sugary ones, but I stepped back.

NRGChick
03-24-2005, 10:41 AM
I would say a low carb energy drink that utilizes natural caffeines versus chemically processed caffeines. That also deliver other aspects as well as vitamin C, and other natural supplements.

Kyle101
03-24-2005, 11:44 AM
nightowl... u want lo carb.. try xs. but i do agree that the drinks that use natural stuff to get you up and not a ton-o-sugar are the best.

Bevpro
03-24-2005, 05:32 PM
There is an energy drink called "HerbNLove" which is all organic and I believe very healthy (relatively speaking) compared to others in the category. Only problem is the taste was poor and that's putting it nicely. I'm not sure if it's even still around.

Kyle101
03-24-2005, 09:16 PM
haven't heard of that.. do they have a site i can go to to learn about it?

HomeGrown
06-10-2005, 03:56 PM
ZipFizz

10 calories

NO SUGAR

2 CARBS

25 vitamins and minerals

the olny problem with it is it dosen't have the same kind of boost as a redbull/monster/rockstar..etc zipfizz's boost is almost purely based on vitamins the first time i hade it the boost was werid (vitamin boosts are diffrent then caffine & sugar boosts)however now i have billt up some kind of immunity and don't get a boost from it at all but now redbull....etc seem to be stronger and hit harder.

ps mix a tube of zipfizz with a 12oz can of mountain dew for a wicked buzz!!!.

[ 06-10-2005, 03:00 PM: Message edited by: HomeGrown ]