PDA

View Full Version : Aspartame or Sugar??

antenna_ball
03-24-2005, 09:30 AM
That is the debate, which one is least healthy for you, I have heard tons of negative things about Aspartame, and tons of negative things about Sugar? So lets get this thread going

Christian Prickett
03-24-2005, 09:39 AM
A FYI on Aspartame... It was submitted to the FDA and rejected as an additive before a man came on board the FDA who once worked for a cola company and got aspartame approved. A client of mine, a chemical company that produces a insect killing spray, uses aspartame as a preservative and for the effect it has on smaller sized creatures. There is a thread about this already started on the BevBoard. Overall, I don't think there is anything that is totally nutritional sound for you other than water.

Kyle101
03-24-2005, 09:17 PM
there's nothing in water except water.. keeps you hydrated... we just need to stop poluting it so then it could be good for us

drpep
03-24-2005, 09:53 PM
Look down below fellas. Last forum on the main topic page under special discussions. Use the Hop To link on the bottom of this page.

ecliptic
03-25-2005, 11:18 PM
Originally posted by Kyle101:
there's nothing in water except water.. keeps you hydrated... we just need to stop poluting it so then it could be good for us :rolleyes:

Kyle101
03-26-2005, 05:52 PM
umm... what?