PDA

View Full Version : Dr Pepper from Canada or Mexico Buy ******.

stevenveteran
03-27-2005, 03:12 PM
I was wondering whether anyone knows of any internet sites to buy dr pepper from Canada or Mexico or any other country other than the U.S. to buy dr pepper from. I have bought from Dublin dr pepper. I could also trade for foreign dr pepper with dr pepper red Fusion that I have in 2liters and 12packs.

sodadood
04-08-2005, 09:41 PM
Just out of curiousity, what's the difference between US Dr Pepper and Canadian Dr Pepper? I'm in Canada... I didn't know there was a difference?

ramonazo
04-09-2005, 12:47 AM
Dr. Pepper in Mexico has the same taste as in U.S., the only difference between Mexican and American Dr. Pepper is that in Mexico Dr. Pepper has a really, really limited distribution. Dr. Pepper is on sale only in 12 oz. cans and 600 ml PET bottles. More info about mexican Dr. Pepper on: www.cadburymexico.com.mx (http://www.cadburymexico.com.mx)

[ 04-09-2005, 12:48 AM: Message edited by: ramonazo ]

gregmech26
04-09-2005, 03:41 AM
Dr. Pepper's revenge? tongue.gif

SamC
04-09-2005, 11:44 AM
If I understand this correctly, the brand "Dr Pepper" only belongs to C-S in about 15 countries, including the USA and Mexico. In Mexico, it is more common to see a "monoploy" distribution model, where a store only carries one company's products, and Coke is the market leader by far, with C-S in like 5th place.

In most countries, where Coke owns Dr Pepper, it gets far wider distribution.