PDA

View Full Version : favorite and least favorite slurpee flavor?

Nostalgia
07-11-2003, 01:14 AM
My favorite flavor would be the Dr.Pepper flavor, but as another member already mentioned on another thread, the Dr.Pepper flavor Slurpee is extremely difficult to find so when it's not avalible I always choose the regular coca cola flavor, as for my least favorite flavor...Crystal Light, I've tried all the flavors(at least to my knowledge) and none are even close to being as disgusting as this vomit inducing flavor. Seriously, one sip will have me sick for days. Avoid like a fat chick with aids.

Shatter
07-12-2003, 01:19 AM
The Dr Pepper is definitely the best. The next favorite would have to be Coke. Next would have to be Mountain Dew Blue Shock. I can't think of any truly bad ones that i've tried. But then, I don't drink them too much. I HATE brainfreeze.

Nostalgia
07-12-2003, 02:47 AM
you haven't tried a bad one yet? Give the Crystal Light flavor a try if you dare.

RunWithDaLilGuy
07-12-2003, 12:59 PM
i think the crystal light ones are good. as is the minute maid cherry light flavor.

coke's classic, but the minute maid orange, cherry, blueberry are good too. i like mountain dew bloo shock as well.