PDA

View Full Version : Interesting Beverage Site

karks88
07-14-2003, 03:40 PM
http://www.pwclub.com

Well, this actually isn't just a beverage site but I noticed they sell some hard-to-find stuff (depending on where you live) like Tab, Fanta Strawberry, 8oz. Coke Cans (several varieties), Mello Yello Cherry, Mello Yello Melon, 3 Liter Cokes, 8oz. Coke Glass. It's run by the Piggly Wiggly and looks like they will ship anywhere!

Shatter
07-15-2003, 01:25 AM
They have a good selection! Red Rock Cola, almost the full line of Faygo(no Rock N' Rye, though), and Frostie drinks. In their Pepsi section, though, they have things with names like Pepsi Jr. 6 1/2 oz. They don't tell you if it's glass bottles, plastic, or cans. And they haven't put pictures up on most of their products yet. That would help a lot. I want to know what Grapico looks like. They also have fridge packs of Mello Yello Melon and Cherry! Sweet! And Pibb Xtra for everyone who can't find it where they are. Plus, they have a bunch of older flavors of Minute Maid, like Fruit Punch. Cool.

karks88
07-15-2003, 08:19 AM
That's got to be about the biggest selection of "everyday" sodas on the net. I was a little bummed out that they didn't have Citra though. I kept scrolling down that huge page just hoping I'd find it somewhere.

drpep
07-15-2003, 11:01 AM
Some observations from pwclub.
Under Coke they have 8oz 8 packs. Both Mr Pibb and Pibb Xtra are listed.
Under Pepsi they list Pepsi and Diet Pepsi Jr 6/12 and also have 8 pack cans.