PDA

View Full Version : My take on Sprite Ice....

The Doomite
07-15-2003, 12:56 AM
Well, I finally recieved my bottle of Sprite Ice today in the mail, straight from Canada. I got a little whiff of the mint as I opened up the bottle. Upon the first sip, I got a very nice, cool feeling in my mouth, as well as a slight taste of spearmint along with the Sprite flavor. This hung around in my mouth for a little while after I swallowed the stuff. I could get to really like the stuff, actually. But then again, I like my food/drinks unique and different anyway, so that's just another plus for Sprite Ice. *laughs* The Doomite Is Out! :eek:

steveu
07-15-2003, 10:49 AM
What is sam's choice red tornado?

The Doomite
07-15-2003, 02:34 PM
I discovered Red Tornado a little less than a year ago. I was actually looking for a cheap store-brand version of Big Red Soda (which kinda defeats the purpose, since they have all the Big Red you could want where I'm living right now). Anyway, I bought a couple 2 liter bottles of the stuff when I was just getting moved into my dorm for the fall. When I first cracked one open, I found that instead of a cheap store brand version of Big Red, it was a cheap store brand version of Jones Cream Soda, only with red coloring added. This is why I have it grouped with Jones Cream Soda in my signature. It tastes JUST like Jones! Hope this helps. The Doomite Is Out! :eek:

drpep
07-15-2003, 06:20 PM
I have a few cans of Sprite Ice if anyone wants to pay shipping, which will likely be almost 5 bucks for 1 can. Just get a hold of me thru bevboard's private message.

flyunns
07-16-2003, 04:57 PM
I'm from Canada. Is Sprite Ice not available in the US?

Zeni
07-19-2003, 12:10 AM
The US gets Sprite Remix in place of Sprite Ice.

karks88
07-19-2003, 10:04 AM
Yeah, we get stuck with that awful pungent bottle of stink while Canada gets something that actually sounds interesting! I would love to try a mint soda.

ben
03-24-2004, 12:11 AM
is wish sprite ice came here