PDA

View Full Version : Drinks that change the color of your poop.

Nostalgia
07-20-2003, 10:54 PM
I have noticed that drinks which contain high doses of artificial coloring have the tendency to change the color of the consumer's poop if enough a large enough quantity is taken in. Pepsi Blue, Josta and Hawaian Punch are all examples of such drinks. Could you guys list some more for me as I am interested in experimenting with these drinks further. I wonder if drinking Pepsi Blue along with some soda with a yellow artificial coloring will turn my poop green.

Shatter
07-21-2003, 01:51 AM
I drink Pepsi Blue all the time and it's never changed the color of my poop. The only thing that has ever done that was when I ate half a box of Capt. Crunch 'Oh No All Crunchberries' cereal. I bought a box, snacked on them half the day, and got a suprise in the bathroom. And the only thing that's changed the color of my urine was some herbal vitamins I bought at a health food store. They gave my pee that kind of odd day-glo green color you get after a glow stick has stopped glowing.

stinkfinger
07-21-2003, 10:47 AM
I hear Mtn Dew Code Red, Pepsi Blue and Sprite drank together will give you a patriotic red white and blue log.

steveu
07-21-2003, 11:32 AM
I think "BooBerry" cereal (a cousin of Capn' Crunch) was the only thing that ever did it for me. Unfortunately, the thread starter won't be able to put Josta to the test -- it's gone! WAAAAHHH!

Nostalgia
07-21-2003, 10:56 PM
patriotic poop! HAHAHA! Thats the funniest thing I have ever heard on the bevboards. I think I might give that a try.