PDA

View Full Version : The worst drink I have ever had.

Nostalgia
07-22-2003, 05:48 AM
I have finally found a beverage which I find to be even more revolting than the Crystal Light flavored slurpee. It is called Hansen's slim, it comes in a marine blue colored 8.3 oz can and I thought I might give it a try since it was a zero calorie multivitamin drink. I took one sip and looked up in the mirror and literally saw my face turn green, I then proceeded to instinctively glance down at the toilet and involuntarily vomit taco bell all over my toilet seat, floor and bathtub.
Seriously, this stuff is completely revolting and I am curious as to whether or not anyone else has had a similar experience with this drink.

Ron Swedelson
07-22-2003, 01:49 PM
I tried Hansens Slim about 3 years ago when it first came out. Yeah, it is pretty weird. I don't know about the worst beverage out there, but definatly very weird. Dynamite Energy Drink, Red Devil Power Cola, and Bud 180 are up there on my list as the worst drinks I have ever had.

fusion
07-22-2003, 05:15 PM
Wow, I thought 180 had a pretty good taste, but it didn't provide any "energy" at all.

I once bought some of the other Hansen drinks at a big Lots store.. One of them tasted like liquid cigarette smoke, it was disgusting!