PDA

View Full Version : pepsi ingredients

Rob The SURGE Drinker
04-07-2006, 05:47 PM
i was at walmart last night and i was in the soda isle, (where else?), and i looked at the ingredents on a pepsi 2 liter, and the 2nd ingredient was, "high fructose corn suryp/and or sugar" and the list went on... i thought, hmm odd, and and looked at the 24 ounce 6pack bottles ingredients and all it said was hfcs. i picked one up for the heck of it, and when i got home i examined it for kosher symbols, but couldnt find anything. any ideas?

Techne
04-07-2006, 05:55 PM
Took a look at the bottle I'm drinking from right now, and I thought, 'Wow, this one doesn't list HFCS at all!' Then I realized that I was drinking a DIET Pepsi Vanilla.... Intelligence, thy name ain't Matt.

My boss just finished a Pepsi 2 liter though... When she takes off, I think I may just rummage through her trash bin...

SURGE
04-07-2006, 06:14 PM
Prolly varies by bottler- you prob get different product from different areas. Some Coke products say both some only say HFCS. But I pretty much bet that its HFCS in there.

Dr. Galaga
04-07-2006, 07:45 PM
I noticed a few months ago that some bottlers are starting to say frucose and/or sucrose.

Plus, I thought that the bottlers are supposed to start not saying "and/or".

Lepke
04-07-2006, 08:23 PM
I was looking for some KP coke the other day when I started reading a 12 pack of coke cans. It said high fructose corn syrup. It did not say sugar or corn syrup. I guess coke has decided sugar is never coming back to their cans.