PDA

View Full Version : Shasta Shortz

fusion
08-03-2003, 11:42 PM
Saw a pallet of these in the back of one of the Wallys I serviced today. 8 8 ounce cans in a package, similar to a fridge pack -- can configuration was 2 wide, 4 deep. 3 packs in a case, packed in a cardboard tray.

The package is geared towards kids.. the flavors were some type of grape, and a fruit punch, I think. I'm pretty sure they're carbonated.

Anyway, I just thought it was something interesting that I hadn't seen before. Seems everyone's jumping on the fridge pack now, I've seen Slim-Fast, Snapple, and even some flavored/sparkling canned water.

The Doomite
08-04-2003, 01:01 AM
I saw those too, the last time I stopped by the local WallyWorld. My curiosity is up, I'll probably end up getting a pack or two of those just to try. BTW, has anyone else seen those Kid Connection 8-oz. bottles of soda? I tried them, for a quarter a pop I figured why not? Not too bad actually, but definitely geared toward kids. The Doomite Is Out! :eek:

Shatter
08-04-2003, 02:24 AM
I tried their Kid Konnection carbonated lemonade. Not bad.

The Doomite
08-22-2003, 05:03 PM
I bought a pack of the Bubble Gum flavored Shasta Shortz the other day at WallyWorld, and I'm just now trying it. Basically, it tastes like a Big Red knockoff/Kid Connection Bubble Gum soda (go figure. *laughs*). Not too bad really. The Doomite Is Out! :eek:

fusion
08-22-2003, 09:16 PM
Stay away from the Camo Orange Cream. It's horrible.

RunWithDaLilGuy
08-22-2003, 10:46 PM
isn't camo a malt liquor?