PDA

View Full Version : Stewart's Orange n Cream

Flareman
08-04-2003, 07:22 PM
Does anyone know how I could get large quantities of stewarts for cheap. I want to be able to drink Stewards orange n cream until I'm sick and throw up but unfortunately that is not economically feasible at about a dollar a bottle. It is unfortunate that I haven't been able to find more than 4 bottle packs which most people are unwilling to buy at the given price. I think it would be more profitable if they did not package and sell stewarts excusively as a gourmet beverage because the average consumer is not even going to try stewards at 4$ a 4 pack.

fusion
08-04-2003, 10:26 PM
I have found Stewarts at most Super Wallys in my area, under $3 a 4 pack. They also go on sale at the chain stores for 2/$5 from time to time.

RunWithDaLilGuy
08-04-2003, 10:27 PM
they're putting out twelve packs too

or you could just buy direct from the wholesaler nearest you. try your snapple sales dist.

Shatter
08-04-2003, 10:55 PM
In a store in Austin Texas, they were selling Stewarts in those large glass bottles about the same size as IBC makes. I think they were 32 oz. bottles.

icedpee
08-19-2003, 08:30 PM
If your endgame is really inducing vomiting, why not have a few sips of warm Coca Cola?