PDA

View Full Version : I mixed vanilla coke with strawberry quick.

Nostalgia
08-07-2003, 11:58 PM
although it may sound disgusting, it is actully quite good. I took a tall glass, filled half of it up with Vanilla Coke and the other half up with Strawberry quick and I came up with a beverage that tastes like carbonated milk with a strawberry, vanilla cola twist. Quite good, maybe I should sell my idea to someone unless you guys plaigerize me first.

Ron Swedelson
08-08-2003, 01:39 AM
my only question would be, what made you think of that?

Flareman
08-08-2003, 04:47 AM
I seriously don't know how people come up with ideas like this. Its just too weird. A more important question would be how many nasty concoctions have you made and actually tasted for every good one that you come up with? :confused:

Nostalgia
08-08-2003, 04:21 PM
many people are turned off from the idea of "Hybrid" beverages(with the exception of alcoholic drinks) since they fear that they'll just end up wasting money. Give it a try though, although you are bound to come across many failures while you experiment with the combination of several drinks there is little doubt that you will also discover a few gems. It is nice to be able to enjoy a beverage which only you know about. However, I am being generous enough to share my discovery with the board so I suggest giving it a try.

Boris
08-08-2003, 05:11 PM
Its like the book Syrup...Where the guy comes up with a cola ******* , You will have to buy the book to find out...

steveu
08-08-2003, 10:21 PM
I've tried mixing coke, pepsi or Dr. Pepper with Hawaiian Punch at convenience store fountains and liked it ok.

Shatter
08-09-2003, 02:24 AM
I used to mix Dr Pepper and Pepsi together when i'd go to 7-11. The fountains were right next to each other. With an even mix, it would come out great. The flavor was addictive. But then they installed a larger drink dispenser where the Dr Pepper and Pepsi fountains weren't together anymore. And I couldn't get the mix right after that.

ben
03-24-2004, 12:17 AM
i DONT like to mix sodas i dont eavin want to think about mixing strawberryquick and vanilla coke together :eek: