PDA

View Full Version : Bottled soda pop, feedback please

Mr Zabe
06-25-2005, 02:15 PM
Finally after some thought and hearing you guys banter about some of the small soda pop companies, I decided to buy a few bottled soda pops.

Any feedback would be appreciated.

Stewarts Grape Soda
Stewarts Strawberries 'n Cream
Tommyknocker Strawberry Cream
Sprecher Root Beer Soda
Sprecher Lime Pie

I just put them in the fridge. I'm very excited to start tasting them. (I bought 4pks at around $2.50 +/-.) The store I went to Wegmans is just aswesome. You guys would freak at the selection and low prices.

Zabe

[ 06-25-2005, 01:38 PM: Message edited by: Mr Zabe ]

drpep
06-25-2005, 05:22 PM
Originally posted by Mr Zabe:
The store I went to Wegmans is just aswesome. You guys would freak at the selection and low prices.

Zabe No I would not ;) :D . There is one down the street, I see the stuff every week :D
Which one did you go to?

Mr Zabe
06-25-2005, 05:29 PM
I went to the Kenosha, Wisconsin store. It's a straight shot on the toll way, it takes about an hour or so.

Man, I had a good time. The Sprecher's root beer is awesome. ( I could not wait for it to cool down so I had some on the rocks.) Super smooth,the honey brings out the most perfect root beer high notes.

[ 06-25-2005, 04:32 PM: Message edited by: Mr Zabe ]

redcremesoda
06-26-2005, 02:07 AM
Being from Illinois as well, I was interested to see the name of a store I have not been to yet. I googled "Wegmans" and it appears to be a chain out east in NY, NJ, PA, MD, DE and VA.

Did you mean Woodman's?

Mr Zabe
06-26-2005, 03:18 AM
Sorry, my bad. I was a little excited when I was writing that message. You are correct. I went to Woodman's that was located in Kenosha,Wisconsin.

Thanks for the correction. Let's call it writers brain fizz. :D

The Interpreter
06-26-2005, 09:29 AM
Thank goodness that got fixed. I may be in Wisconsin the week of the Fourth, and would have hunted my head off! smile.gif

Mr Zabe
06-26-2005, 09:59 AM
I had a bottle of Tommyknocker Strawberry Cream late last night. Wow,what a nice soda pop. I was very impressed. It has a nice full bodied taste and over all feel to it. I look forward to drinking the remaining three bottles.

[ 06-26-2005, 09:01 AM: Message edited by: Mr Zabe ]

guaranajunkie
06-26-2005, 10:01 AM
The Stewarts stuff is really good, I haven't tried the strawberries n cream yet, but the grape one is alright, not as good as there other flavors