PDA

View Full Version : Drinks you miss the most

Fastjack
08-06-2000, 08:12 PM
Coming from the deep south I really really miss the long neck bottles of Mountain Dew and Welch's Grape and Strawberry soda. Anyone who went in a cold store on a hot august and pulled one of those tall frosted beauties out of a ice case was gauranteed the sweetest piece of heaven ever. God, those were great.

I remember those Pepsi bottles they would fire up and twist into wierd shapes at the fair. Sigh

Life was simpler and tastier back then

Anyone else?

sodasommelier
08-07-2000, 04:18 AM
Well, now the job is just to find out where that stuff is and get it anyway. As far as I'm concerned, the can and 2L plastic pushers can drink their junk; I don't ever drink it. What state/city do you live in and I'll try to give you some leads on how to get all of that good stuff.

------------------
Always remember... Don't follow the can drinkers to the chicken bone recycling bin!

dr pepperman
08-08-2000, 08:57 PM
Fanta Root Beer from the fountian.

Fenchurch
08-16-2000, 12:36 PM
I used to love apple slice as a kid.. anyone remember apple slice?

Pibb_thug
08-16-2000, 06:59 PM
Do you mean "Aspen" apple soda put out by Pepsi in the early 80's?

insomniac2001
08-17-2000, 05:09 PM
i miss fanta red cream soda. i know it's available overseas but i can't find it anywhere in the states. i actually had some in the bahamas a few years back. tasty stuff.

FitzgeraldHead
08-17-2000, 07:43 PM
Can you guess??? It's gotta be Blue Nehi for me. My soul aches for it!

------------------
Be free,Dink RC go to www.rccola.com (http://www.rccola.com) www.rcinternational.rccola.com (http://www.rcinternational.rccola.com) www.rcedge.com (http://www.rcedge.com)

jeto
08-18-2000, 03:39 PM
Pepsi Light was as a favorite...just a hint of lemon. Aspen was really good too.

xJABBERWOCKx
08-21-2000, 12:58 AM
i saw fanta red creme in a chicago grocery store yesterday

Jake
08-22-2000, 04:28 PM
Lyons root beer from the big keg at the fountain.
No- and low-carbonated drinks like Bireley's fruit flavors, also some of Nehi and Nesbitt flavors. Real coke in small bottles.
DELAWARE PUNCH.

wannabrockstar
08-24-2000, 12:31 AM
I miss Nehi! Any flavor is good for me. i was happy to find some peach Nehi in a comic store i wa recently in. That made my day but I still wish I could find all flavors.

SodaSnob
08-26-2000, 04:32 PM
I really miss Royal Crown Draft Cola. I do remember apple slice. It was different from Aspen. I just miss Pepsi and other flavors in the 16oz. long necks. But, as sodasommelier points out, you can still find some sodas if you really look.

------------------
www.SodaSnob.com (http://www.SodaSnob.com)

Charles Hobbs
09-23-2000, 07:16 PM
I miss Simba, that lemon-lime drink from the
late 60's...it had a picture of a lion on the can.

dorselfinblowholegillboy
09-23-2000, 10:00 PM
[This message has been edited by BevNET (edited 03-21-2001).]

MFfan310
09-24-2000, 10:38 PM
CRYSTAL PEPSI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I used to get it all the time before they took it away!

kiwilover
10-03-2000, 08:58 PM
I miss Walkabout kiwi soda which was an Australian product that was once sold in the states. Has anyone ever tried it? I've been trying to find it, but to no avail. any suggestions on how to proceed?

dlhancock
10-04-2000, 11:16 PM
Santiba Ginger Ale, Simba, and Budwine were always favorites, as well as Parkway Ginger Ale.

Immigrant
10-05-2000, 07:12 AM
There's a small (EXTREMELY small) town in Missouri named Iconium. There's a convience store in this 3-house town that sell's 3 different flavors of Nehi.

The drink I miss is Crystal Cola. Does anybody else remember Crystal Cola?

Slava
10-16-2000, 12:01 AM
A bit offtopic, but I was wondering where it is possible to buy a pure kiwi juice ?

Slava.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by kiwilover:
I miss Walkabout kiwi soda which was an Australian product that was once sold in the states. Has anyone ever tried it? I've been trying to find it, but to no avail. any suggestions on how to proceed?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hacksaw
10-28-2000, 09:44 PM
Ones I miss:
1. New York Seltzer Cola. Unique. http://www.bevnet.com/bevboard/cool.gif
2. Fanta Red Cream. Only Henry Weinhardt's is close.
3. Fanta Ginger Ale.
4. Grapette flavors. I wish I had tried them all before they got the axe in the SF Bay area.
5. OLD FORMULA Grape Crush. Most grape sodas now are just like a carbonated Sweet Tart! http://www.bevnet.com/bevboard/confused.gif
6. Nehi Strawberry. Not too heavy.

Yes, Fountains & glass bottles do taste better.

e-mail me if you can find any of these:
fetman80@hotmail.com

Hacksaw
10-30-2000, 07:03 PM
I also miss Patio Orange. It was the best Orange I've had in a can. Pepsi was the maker, & they axed when Slice started up. http://www.bevnet.com/bevboard/frown.gif

Carl Mark's
11-01-2000, 05:08 PM
vanilla cream zeltzer seltzer. anyone else remember this?

Carl Mark's
11-01-2000, 05:10 PM
vanilla cream zeltzer seltzer. anyone else remember this?

dlhancock
11-01-2000, 08:23 PM
Patio grape and orange in 10 ounce bottles in Athens, Georgia. Last seen by me in the mid '70's. http://www.bevnet.com/bevboard/frown.gif http://www.bevnet.com/bevboard/frown.gif http://www.bevnet.com/bevboard/frown.gif

BooDoo
11-02-2000, 11:11 AM
nehi beverages are still available in some texas towns. DFW soon?

crosenblum
03-15-2001, 08:38 PM
My Long Time Favorite is A&W Draft Root Beer in a COLD Glass Mug at the Drive In.

There are some good varieties now a days. But nothing compares to the old stuff...

boodoo
03-16-2001, 11:50 AM
crosenblum, for that old time Root Beer taste try some Sprecher! I have to hide my personal stash because my family drinks it all! I also recommend the Cream Soda, Orange Dream and Ginger Ale!

PeaceKitty
03-16-2001, 12:25 PM
Josta... I really did like Josta.

FitzgeraldHead
03-16-2001, 08:34 PM
Good news! The place I normally get Nehi/Cheerwine (Cornelia, GA) has now included Peach Nehi to their stock! Yes! 3 flavors instead of 2 now. Making improvements.

------------------
Be free,Drink RC go to www.rccola.com (http://www.rccola.com) www.rcinternational.rccola.com (http://www.rcinternational.rccola.com) www.rcedge.com (http://www.rcedge.com)

sodasommelier
03-17-2001, 01:12 AM
Not much to miss because I can get it all at the Real Soda Whse in Torrance CA but I'll say it sure was great to get Kickapoo Joy Juice and Delaware Punch back! They are great!

------------------
Always remember... Don't follow the can drinkers to the chicken bone recycling bin!

puck
03-17-2001, 01:48 AM
ol' smoothie root beer. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

JJ
03-17-2001, 12:17 PM
Ol' Smoothie root beer?!? Where are you from? My buddy still has two bottles of it (from the early 80s, I'd guess) and deems them to be more precious than gold.

dlhancock
03-17-2001, 06:53 PM
Others to consider:

Teem
RC Lemon Twist (not sure about exact name)
Nehi Ginger Ale

FitzgeraldHead
03-18-2001, 12:39 PM
I found a 2 Liter of Nehi Gingerale in Columbus, GA last summer, but i have a feeling it was probably one of the last.

Dallaschef
03-20-2001, 08:09 PM
I noticed that MANY of the posts were about Nehi.

There are 10 yes 10 different flavors are Nehi that are made in Temple, TX by the Dr Pepper Bottling Plant. This is the same plant that also makes Grapette in glass bottles.

The flavors that they make include Grape, Orange, Peach, Wild Red, Pina Colada (weird, huh) and YES BLUE NEHI.

The current distribution is from central to east Texas.

You can email me at my username at excite dot com

puck
03-22-2001, 10:45 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by JJ:
Ol' Smoothie root beer?!? Where are you from? My buddy still has two bottles of it (from the early 80s, I'd guess) and deems them to be more precious than gold.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I used to get it in Northern Wisconsin when I was a kid (just before they invented dirt). Your buddy is right - more precious than gold.

JJ
03-23-2001, 01:03 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by puck:
I used to get it in Northern Wisconsin when I was a kid (just before they invented dirt). Your buddy is right - more precious than gold.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ah! I used to drink it when I'd visit my grandparents in Pine City, MN, where it was bottled in the old Coke bottling plant. According to some old bottle caps I have, it was also bottled in Eau Claire, Phillips, and Rice Lake WI. I told my buddy to save at least one, so that some wiser future generation can reverse-engineer it - it was really excellent root beer.

JJ
03-23-2001, 01:11 PM
Besides Ol' Smoothie, I miss Vostok, which was marketed by Canada Dry as a dedicated mixer for vodka. It tasted like tonic water with a touch of melon (or maybe peach) flavor. It was around for a couple of years circa 1980. Every now and then I look around the web (search engines, eBay, etc.) for some mention of it, but never find anything. I'm beginning to think it might have just been test-marketed in the Twin Cities and never had national distribution.

Blake
09-21-2001, 02:01 PM
I miss blue nehi too!!! I was able to get it at one 7-11 about 6 years ago, but it is gone forever now! How can we get it back????? <BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by FitzgeraldHead:
Can you guess??? It's gotta be Blue Nehi for me. My soul aches for it!
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

surgefeedtherush
09-22-2001, 06:36 PM
Josta, Surge, Crystal Pepsi, Coke II, RC Draft Cola, Jones WhoopAss, RC Edge, Real Cane Sugar Dr Pepper in Glass, Mr. Pibb, Cane Sugar Coke in Glass, and this local brand called Minnesota Soda's good stuff cane sugar in 16 oz. glass yummy! Not all of mine on the list are gone but they arnt around my area anymore :-(

surgefeedtherush
09-22-2001, 06:38 PM
I forgot one of my true loves Kick soda great stuff!

sodasommelier
09-22-2001, 07:33 PM
I can get you plenty of RC Cola Draft, Cane Sugar Coke and Dr Pepper in glass as well. I noticed a Jones product on your list. So there's actually someone who likes a Jones product but can't get it? Well then... PVS get on the ball; you may have an outlet that will pay for your stuff!

Hey there is a place in Minneapolis that has some of that stuff so if you're up there some day, look around and you shall find! http://www.bevnet.com//bevboard/smile.gif

------------------

Pibb_thug
09-30-2001, 01:55 AM
Aspen, Tahitian Treat, and RC Draft.

ShempMoDin
11-20-2001, 04:23 PM
Oh, jeez - just one?

Well, if I had to choose just *one* extinct soda, it'd be 7-UP Gold. I loved it. I was the only one I knew who liked it, so even then I knew it was just a matter of time. Somehow, I suspect if I tried it now I'd be disappointed - the fact that it is gone has raised my recollection of it to nectar-of-the-gods status over time.

Second would be the original Vernors that would tear your throat out if you tried to drink it warm... but at least the increase in the number of quality ginger beers available has eased that pain.

- Shemp Mo-Din

dlhancock
11-21-2001, 01:39 PM
Ah! 7-Up Gold. I remember it well. I only found it in one market when it came out. Fond memories of guzzling that stuff down while sitting in my Guest Quarters Hotel Room near BWI Airport. It helped me get over the fact that an ink pen had exploded in my shirt pocket turning the shirt and my abs into a bluish black mess. While letting the shirt soak in some buttermilk...YES, BUTTERMILK...in an attempt to salvage the shirt...I drank several bottles of it. I like it, too. It seemed to have some of that Vernor's sting to it as well. Maybe we would all be disappointed if we were to try it now, but I would welcome the opportunity.

dlhancock
11-21-2001, 01:40 PM
Ah! 7-Up Gold. I remember it well. I only found it in one market when it came out. Fond memories of guzzling that stuff down while sitting in my Guest Quarters Hotel Room near BWI Airport. It helped me get over the fact that an ink pen had exploded in my shirt pocket turning the shirt and my abs into a bluish black mess. While letting the shirt soak in some buttermilk...YES, BUTTERMILK...in an attempt to salvage the shirt...I drank several bottles of it. I liked it, too. It seemed to have some of that Vernor's sting to it as well. Maybe we would all be disappointed if we were to try it now, but I would welcome the opportunity.

Shatter
11-23-2001, 08:18 AM
New York Seltzer Cola Berry. Fantastic stuff. It was the one that sold the best, so it naturally was the first flavor to be discontinued. The other flavors sat on the shelf collecting dust for years until they went out of date. I usually bought it in those one-liter bottles, because I didn't care for those tiny itsy-bitsy bottles that only held a couple of swigs.

Every once in a while I see a gas station with longneck Pepsi, Mountain Dew, RC Cola, and Dr. Pepper. And there's a soda store in Dallas where I can pick up some expensive bottles of RC Draft Cola and some other rare drinks. What I want is to get some more rare drinks (for Texas, anyway) like Cheerwine and Double Cola. And not pay an arm and a leg for them. I've only tried them once or twice, and I want more!

I tried Kick Soda once. It tasted like something you'd mop floors with, but I thought that's what it was supposed to taste like. It made me really sick to my stomach. Maybe I got a bad bottle. Or a janitor at the bottling plant dumped his mop bucket into the vat my bottle came from. Who knows.

Phrank7
12-28-2005, 02:15 PM
Semi frozen Gatorade High tide. If anyone can find it anymore let me know thanks.

wonkapete
12-28-2005, 03:53 PM
Welch's Apple was my favorite as a kid.. in the green and white cans. Great apple soda!

Someone was wanting Nehi Blue.. I found some a few months ago in mid-Mississippi. It's good stuff. So, it's still around.

Also, not really a soda, but does anyone remember Maxwell House, Cappio (?). It was in glass bottles. It was iced coffee. I used to drinks tons of that stuff 15-20 yrs ago. Can't find any info on it. I know I have some bottles of it someplace.

fusion
12-28-2005, 06:36 PM
In all the excitment of my trip and stop in Sardis MS (I stopped at the Coke office there to talk to some folks), I completely forgot to stop in any stores in that town. There are a few small distributors in that general area that carry Nehi and other DPSU stuff. oops.

I miss Nestea Earl Grey RTD tea.

Nick Laugher
12-28-2005, 08:03 PM
Sprite Ice, Pepsi Blue, Sprite Remix Berryclear, Mountain Dew Code Red, Whoopass Energy Cola...

all sorely missed.

Mr Zabe
12-28-2005, 08:04 PM
Pete,
I too enjoyed apple soda as a kid.
I keep wondering why one of he Big Three can't
bring back apple soda. :(

fusion
12-28-2005, 10:51 PM
current apple soda choices:

Fanta Apple (Coke)
Manzanita Sol (Pepsi)
Sidral Mundet (found at many Hispanic stores and quite a few regular stores, in the international foods)

SplitLevelP
12-29-2005, 12:23 AM
I'll second the Sprite Ice. I always used to enjoy drinking it when i went to canada it was like a token that i had crossed the border. I recall heaqring it is in singapore or the phillipins but not sure.any feedback would help.

ramonazo
12-29-2005, 01:08 AM
I miss...
http://www.marketing-up.com.mx/imgarticulos/nota1076.jpg http://www.contal.com/images/Beat.JPG
:´(

Nick Laugher
12-29-2005, 02:21 PM
ahh vanilla coke, you can still get it here, tons left.

karks88
12-29-2005, 03:02 PM
I'm bummed that I never got to try Beat when I visited Mexico.

Obviously I miss SURGE probably more than a human should miss a soda, but beyond that I miss Cherokee Red (not gone but not in my area). I also miss Citra (Fanta Citrus isn't in my area either).

ramonazo
12-29-2005, 04:44 PM
Originally posted by Nick Laugher:
ahh vanilla coke, you can still get it here, tons left. Thanks pal smile.gif , but nothing like the complete vanilla taste of the mexican version... man, how I miss it!

pepsidew
12-29-2005, 06:41 PM
i wouldnt mind drinking some Pepsi Blue - not that i liked it all that much but just to try it again

ChrisPC
12-31-2005, 01:40 AM
Originally posted by Carl Mark's:
vanilla cream zeltzer seltzer. anyone else remember this? I remember that; it was great. It only lasted for about six months in my hometown.

We also had a local Snapple bottler that only stayed in business for about a year. That was back when Snapple still had longnecks; those were good.

I grew up in Mississippi, so I really miss the pre-Coke cane sugar Barq's in glass! Also, the 80s formula Pibb, Coke II, cane sugar Dew in glass, etc. There was also a Dr. Nut; has anyone else ever heard of it?

[ 12-31-2005, 12:45 AM: Message edited by: ChrisPC ]

nick97
01-01-2006, 12:18 AM
Originally posted by crosenblum:
My Long Time Favorite is A&W Draft Root Beer in a COLD Glass Mug at the Drive In.

There are some good varieties now a days. But nothing compares to the old stuff... Mmmm, we have an A&W Restaurant here and I LOVE the root beer from the frosty mug. I dunno how much different they tasted when they were really like that back in the 50s, but even now they're like heaven in a glass. lol

steveu
01-09-2006, 07:32 PM
Sprite Ice, Pepsi Blue, Sprite Remix Berryclear, Mountain Dew Code Red, Whoopass Energy Cola...

all sorely missed. Dude, are you serious? They're still making Code Red everywhere I've seen. I thought the Sprite Remix, too, but maybe only a diff. flavor.

For me, it's JOSTA!!!!!!! Also miss that Mr. Green from Sobe, Pepsi Blue, Mello Yello that tasted like peach and others.

steveu
01-09-2006, 07:35 PM
Originally posted by ChrisPC:
[QUOTE]There was also a Dr. Nut; has anyone else ever heard of it? Dr. Nut ... are you serious? The Dr. Nut immortalized by one Ignatius Reilly???

Does anyone have a clue what I'm talking about!? ;)

Mello Yello Luver
01-10-2006, 07:17 AM
Mello Yello Melon

bigrich
01-10-2006, 07:18 PM
Rondo, I really can't believe no bottler has ever tried to release this again.

[ 01-10-2006, 06:19 PM: Message edited by: bigrich ]

raresoda20
01-10-2006, 10:56 PM
i miss pepsi blue a whole lot.

ChrisPC
01-11-2006, 12:32 AM
Originally posted by steveu:
Does anyone have a clue what I'm talking about!? ;) I do, and yes, it's the same thing. It was a real drink made in New Orleans.

[ 01-10-2006, 11:33 PM: Message edited by: ChrisPC ]

steveu
01-11-2006, 10:21 AM
Originally posted by ChrisPC:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by steveu:
Does anyone have a clue what I'm talking about!? ;) I do, and yes, it's the same thing. It was a real drink made in New Orleans. </font>[/QUOTE]haha ... that's cool. I'm guessing it was like Dr. Pepper?

DrPepper86
01-13-2006, 06:02 PM
I miss Pepsi Blue myself,also there is plenty of Mountain Dew Code Red here.

pepsidew
01-14-2006, 10:36 AM

all sorely missed. code red is still around in all of america right

MATHA531
01-15-2006, 08:32 AM
Diet vanilla coke...

It was an imbecilic ludicrous decision to pull it...incidentally I am in London this week and while the literature had said they were pulling diet vanilla coke, a couple of stores still had some...I suppose left overs...also plenty of diet coke with lemon despite the fact it is being pulled in the USA...plenty of diet coke with lime.

Of course on the continent they have coke light, did see some coke light with lemon. As a matter of fact at several French convenience stores, they did not have coke light at all but only coke light with lemon.

And throughout Germany, France and even in the UK, there is plenty of vanilla coke (sugar laced regular unfortunately).....

[ 01-15-2006, 07:33 AM: Message edited by: MATHA531 ]

PhillySteve
01-15-2006, 07:07 PM
Originally posted by Pibb_thug:
Do you mean "Aspen" apple soda put out by Pepsi in the early 80's? There was an also Apple Slice that came out at the same time as Cherry Cola Slice, about a few years after the original Lemon-Lime and Mandarin Orange. Slice was still 10% fruit juice at the time.

http://www.usasoda.com/images/pcslice32.JPG

MISTICman
01-16-2006, 11:02 PM
What do I miss the most?

Surge
Kiwi Lime Mistic
Orange Cabana Banana Mistic
Brazillian Cherry Mistic
Caribbean Kiwi Mistic
Peach Carrot Mistic
Orange Pineapple Mistic
Pineapple Passion Mistic
Cranberry Punch Mistic
Cranberry Peach Mistic
Electric Cherry Mistic
Blue Raspberry Mistic
Orange Excitement Mistic
Tangerine Banana Mistic
Kiwi Apple Mistic
the Mistic Rain Forrest Nectars....

That's all I can think of for now.

milatchi
02-07-2006, 03:11 AM
Lemon Ice and Lime Ice Gatorade.
I know they weren't soda, but they were damn good and I miss them. :(

Why do the good always die young? tongue.gif

ramonazo
02-07-2006, 11:43 AM
Originally posted by MATHA531:
And throughout Germany, France and even in the UK, there is plenty of vanilla coke (sugar laced regular unfortunately)..... I envy all them!

While here is still the massacre of extensions: In Leon, Guanajuato... Fresca Red Grapefruit, Fresca Pink Grapefruit, Lift Green Apple and Lift Golden Apple are now discontinued... and also the 24 oz. size of Coke is now discontinued too.

While here in Aguascalientes we still have Fresca red and Lift Golden :D but I'll better shut up or both will be discontinued.

[ 02-07-2006, 11:28 AM: Message edited by: Ramón Coca-Colero ]

iluvsurge220
02-08-2006, 04:58 PM
Surge, Mello Yello Melon Cherry and Afterglow, Citra, Pepsi Blue and Pepsi Vanilla. Those are probably the ones I miss the most.

steveu
02-08-2006, 05:34 PM
Oh man ... afterglow ... such a great tasting drink and here for so short a time. *sob!*

wonkapete
02-08-2006, 06:11 PM
One of my all time favorites was Hubba Bubba.

I could guzzle that stuff. Tasted just like liquid Hubba Bubba. Luckliy, I still have several cans and even a 2 liter of it!

http://static.flickr.com/37/97297104_07722cf92f.jpg?v=0

fusion
02-08-2006, 09:45 PM
I don't remember ever seeing that! I do remember the Lifesavers soda from a few years back, though.

sirslash
02-08-2006, 09:51 PM
Mr. Pibb orginal formula
Red Fusion
Slice (yes its only been gone a short time but ;(
Surge
Minute maid orange (fanta stinks no real fruit juice)
and big glass bottles

fusion
02-08-2006, 11:36 PM
I miss Valecia Orange as well.. and Grape Medley! It was in a lot fewer markets, but it was the best mass marketed grape soda out there.

Burke
02-10-2006, 02:55 PM
Originally posted by JJ:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by puck:
I used to get it in Northern Wisconsin when I was a kid (just before they invented dirt). Your buddy is right - more precious than gold.Ah! I used to drink it when I'd visit my grandparents in Pine City, MN, where it was bottled in the old Coke bottling plant. According to some old bottle caps I have, it was also bottled in Eau Claire, Phillips, and Rice Lake WI. I told my buddy to save at least one, so that some wiser future generation can reverse-engineer it - it was really excellent root beer. </font>[/QUOTE]

We use to ride our bikes up to the Coke plant and buy Ol Smoothie for a nickle out of the machine just inside the door. Now the plant has been turned into apartments.

[ 02-10-2006, 02:02 PM: Message edited by: Burke ]

DNL Lover
08-24-2007, 10:24 PM
pepsi blue and dnL

Popados
08-25-2007, 03:56 PM
Crystal Pepsi
Sunkist Sparkling Lemonade
Orbitz

Rob The SURGE Drinker
08-25-2007, 04:35 PM
Sunkist sparkling lemonade is still around my parts. its pretty goood.
Drinks i miss the most? surge. That and pepsi blue.

el hombre de los moleculos
08-25-2007, 08:31 PM
Tropical Sprite Remix, how i miss that drink. I heard some japanese soda called Ramune tastes kinda like it. anybody had that before?

Soda-MN-Good
08-28-2007, 01:02 PM
Ramune has about 9 flavors, it's the Japanese glass bottle with the marble as a cap.