PDA

View Full Version : your shopping list

denis minning
08-29-2003, 12:12 PM
Wednesday 3 sept I will go on a holiday trip to vancouver, Canada (till 10 sept). I come from the Netherlands. If you were always dying to try out our Chocomel, Mezzo Mix, AA drink, Pepsi X, small coca-cola cans, Nalu energy drink (from cocacola), or something else and you live in the surroundings of vancouver, give a reply and I will look what I can do for you, and take it with me in the airplane.

I can buy stuff from Netherlands, Belgium and Germany.

Greetings,
Denis Minning

Ps. Our dutch coca-cola light has different taste then the one in USA. The offer is also other way around. Some Europeans interested in Canadian beverages?

Boris
08-29-2003, 03:32 PM
I am so sorry, But I hate you. Why can't you come to Quebec or Virginia? I got a german comrade of mine to bring back some mezzo-mix and glorietta....But what is chocomel?

Boris
08-29-2003, 03:33 PM
Can you also get european milka?

My german friend also brought some of that for me.

denis minning
08-29-2003, 05:49 PM
Milka -> The chocolate bars, or the cacao powder for making drinks at home?

Watch the review for chocomel. I only think I might get problems with importing it, because it's a dairy product.

I'm looking forward for tasting the canadian/american beverages. There might be some (concepts) interesting in importing to Europe.

Greetings,
Denis Minning

Shatter
08-30-2003, 01:12 AM
Hey Boris, your company logo avatar has been posted. It's at the very end of the old soda avatar pictures.

Boris
08-30-2003, 11:12 AM
Hmm, I am sorry, But I decided to change the name, I don't want anything remotly offencive. For now, My soda has no label, Just a mark by a permanate marker where the label should be. Depending on the colour you can tell the difference, If you can't by colour of the beverage.I actually got a friend who works in a coffee house(not starbucks) in ohio and I sent him some of our Tea Time for his boss to try. If he likes it he will ask for two cases. But I have been looking for a new name EVERYWHERE but can't find one, I did find, Zok's Beverages, and Shibby Soda. But I don't know about those.