PDA

View Full Version : Enough With the F@*%ing Energy Drinks!

icedpee
08-29-2003, 06:07 PM
How many of these crappy products do we need? The whole category is played out and the products themselves are manufactured and marketed by sleazebags...

Boris
08-29-2003, 06:38 PM
Complaints, Gripes, & Rants is where this should be, Not general, I agree with you though.

Shatter
08-30-2003, 01:00 AM
I just get tired of company reps getting on this board and trying to pimp their product. They don't contribute to any other threads, they just keep clogging the Energy Drinks board with arguments with the regulars here and claim they don't really work for the energy drink company, they just like the product and just want to spread the word.

I don't bother going into the Energy Drinks section of this board anymore. Too full of idiots trying to get free advertising for their knock-off products.

Boris
08-30-2003, 11:19 AM
I really dont see what the hell is the bloody deal with these bloody energy drinks. I dont drink something to get me hyped. Well the only thing that does that for me is bloody coffee. Thats it. I refuse to EVER make an energy drink. If I do add taurine or guaranna to something, I will never add the words energy to it.

karks88
08-30-2003, 10:42 PM
These energy drink people probably feel like they've found plutonium or something. "Gee, let me make this awful tasting drink, sell it in a tiny little can and charge 5x as much and actually get suckers to buy it!" I will admit that I used to drink Whoopass awhile back but honestly it started making me sick :( So yeah, I used to be one of those suckers too.

SuperEnergyDrinkMan
09-05-2003, 05:44 PM
This SuperEnergyDrinkMan here to share very humble opinion. Energy drink very good. No too much energy drink around. Need more energy drink. Energy drink would be very good with plutonium. That is very good idea. SuperEnergyDrinkMan try to use Uranium, but government no let him sell drink! They say it no very good for you. I say no more complaints about too many energy drinks. Drink more energy drink.

SURGE
09-08-2003, 12:46 PM
A perfect example of the free advertising BS that they are pulling was the Sum Poosie guy and his bull**** free samples that never arrived.