PDA

View Full Version : Cocio Chokolademaelk?

BottleBoss
08-13-2002, 04:39 PM
In one of the other posts someone mentioned Cocio Chocolate Milk. Or should I say Chokolademaelk.(Look at their website) smile.gif www.cocio.com (http://www.cocio.com) Is it any good? Where is it available? You know I love a good glass of cold Chokolademaelk!

Cocio
08-13-2002, 08:34 PM
Cocio is available in NYC at: Dean & DeLuca locations, Cittarella locations, Gourmet Garage locations, Grace's Marketplace, Agata & Valentina, Zabar's, Garden of Eden locations, F&B, Fairway's on Broadway and other gourmet stores.

Other New York: Joe's Marketplace (Fishkill), Whole Foods/Fresh Fields (Manhasset).

In the mid-Atlantic: Whole Foods/Fresh Fields from South Jersey down to Virginia.

Florida (Miami metro): Epicure Market, Bay Harbour Fine Foods, Whole Foods/Fresh Fields.

North Carolina: Dean & Deluca locations (except the Wine Room).

Kansas: Dean & Deluca.

Massachusettes: The Richmond Store.

California: Dean & DeLuca (St. Helena)

Washington: Pasta & Co.

Did this list from memory so I may have left off a few places accidentaly. And, CHOKOLADEMÆLK = CHOCOLATE MILK.

Regarding how it tastes, it's very good stuff! Kinda tastes like chocolate Haagen Dazs/Ben & Jerry's ice cream. And, you can heat it up in the microwave and it's like the best Hot Cocoa!!! So, try it if you come across it and then post your thoughts.

Cocio
08-13-2002, 08:37 PM
Of course Cocio is available all over Denmark, Norway, Iceland, Helsinki metro Finland, Northern Germany, Southern Sweden & Greenland.

BottleBoss
08-14-2002, 08:11 AM
I am looking forward to trying it. I actually looked for it at a place here in town because I could have sworn that I saw it there once. It has gotten some good reviews from one of the top people who post here to. I think that Chokolademaelk sounds better. It gives it a more exotic sound. It's more fun to say to. smile.gif

boodoo
08-14-2002, 02:27 PM
Alright Cocio, lets talk about Texas! I saw the website and it looks interesting. Send me an e-mail and lets see what ya got.

Cocio
08-14-2002, 03:14 PM
>>>BottleBoss Where are you located? Chokolademælk may sound more exotic, but, due to FDA labelling requirements, chocolate milk has to be used on the label.

>>>boodoo Texas is not represented at all yet. What is it that you do down there?

Cocio
08-14-2002, 06:13 PM
Is there some sorta prize to the person who posts the most? Or is Ass Clown just a bit too post happy?

BottleBoss
08-15-2002, 01:28 PM
Hey Cocio,
I am in Frederick, Maryland. I live in West Virginia. At one time I thought I saw a palet of that Chocolate drink at a local Giant Eagle Super Market. I didn't buy any at the time though.

assclown
08-15-2002, 03:27 PM
<<Is there some sorta prize to the person who posts the most? Or is Ass Clown just a bit too post happy?>>

Isn't there any rule about people with exceptionally low IQ's and a baseline lack of social skills or tact being allowed to own businesses in this country? I guess not.

Cocio
08-15-2002, 04:11 PM
>>>BottleBoss
You are correct, the original US test marketting of Cocio took place in the County Market chain (County Market has since been bought by Giant Eagle) in the 11 fl oz cans.

Cocio is available in your area at Fresh Fields/Whole Foods in the 6.8 fl oz and 13.5 fl oz glass bottles.

SURGE
08-16-2002, 10:42 PM
Not to bash something I have never tried but this sounds nasty. The name is almost as bad as Coke's forthcoming Chocolate Milk- Choglitz. That has got to be the worst name even endowed on a product that is consumed by the human race....Choglitz....put me outta my misery.

-Avery

RunWithDaLilGuy
08-16-2002, 11:17 PM
I agree surge, I mean, Yoohoo (sorry if you like it) is bad enough as it is but now there's that Moose one, the Hershey's one, Choglitz and this junk, which is what, imported Yoohoo!? Ah, please. Spare us and bring on more arguments with Assclown, that much I do like.

Cocio
08-16-2002, 11:33 PM
>>>Surge
"Not to bash something I have never tried...", then why did you? Sorry the name isn't more to your liking, will change it from Cocio to "Surge Milk"! Now that's real catchy. tongue.gif

>>>RunWithDaLilGuy
For beverage enthusiasts you guys seem only to be interested in sugared water...which is fine, but, there are more beverages than soda. Imported YooHoo is in the states, Tetri-Brik YooHoo has been imported from Canada for years. ONE THING THAT Y'ALL SHOULD REALIZE IS THAT THERE IS A DIFFERENCE BETWEEN CHOCOLATE MILK AND CHOCOLATE DRINK. Can anyone tell the board what that is?

assclown
08-17-2002, 11:06 AM
Caccadude:

Have you ever considered that it's easier and cheaper to make chocolate milk at home?

You want to do something useful? Figure out a way to import mangosteens and French yogurt to the states.

RunWithDaLilGuy
08-17-2002, 07:07 PM
cocio - i hope that dow or procter gamble buys your precious junk and mass amrket's it like pringles and *new* torengo's!

ali cahmal
08-18-2002, 08:38 PM
ah yes Cocio Chokolademaelk!! That CAN pay hee in regionally AREAS. It kinda tastes like Chocolate Pineapple cream, although Cocio Chokolademaelk has less carbnation and CAN gropes flat if emergency stored correctly

ali cahmal
08-18-2002, 08:53 PM
ah yes Cocio Chokolademaelk!! That CAN pay hee in regionally AREAS. It kinda tastes like Chocolate Pineapple cream, although Cocio Chokolademaelk has less carbnation and CAN gropes flat if emergency stored correctly

sodasommelier
08-19-2002, 12:26 AM
I once had Cocio in Copenhagen and I thought it was pretty good. I like that as well as CACOLAC from France. I also like Chocomel very much; all of these are a world better than Yoo Hoo!

BottleBoss
08-19-2002, 08:08 AM
The world may be full of Yoo-Hoo haters but I love the stuff. (I'm not afraid to say that either because I have tried some of the things others who post here have said are great and found that they are some of the worst drinks I have ever had!) With that in mind I will try Cocio and decide wether or not I like it then.

USF SPAMMER 1
07-04-2005, 10:55 PM
Cocio was the ****. Can you still buy this stuff?