PDA

View Full Version : Can someone get me some MY Melon? And Afterglow thoughts...

Robot
09-10-2003, 02:43 PM
I am in Illinois and dont have any access to any MY Melon, nor does PWclub.com stock it anymore.

If anyone could ship some out to me, i'd pay for the cost of shipping and soda, paypal.com even.

If theres anything anybody wants out of Chicago, lemme know (Jolt sodas, Jolt Espresso, Pepsi Blue, etc etc)

Also, Mello Yello Afterglow is so amazing.. it is honestly my favorite soda right now, by far. I am depleting my 40 bottle stash rapidly.

-jim

Boris
09-10-2003, 09:08 PM
Lets see, I have 4 fridge packs of MY Melon, and I have some bottles of Afterglow. If I hadn't have lost my digital camera I would take some pictures...One sec...I think I have an old picture...Ah here we go...
http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2003-8/317878/IM000900.JPG

I will sell them 50 cents a can plus 2 bucks shipping, But for each can after that first one you buy, The shipping only goes up .75 cents per can. I have a limited supply of 20oz afterglows. E-mail me. Comradeboris2000@yahoo.com or Soda_Guru@yahoo.com

Robot
09-10-2003, 10:50 PM
how much for a fridge pack shipped?

-jim

Boris
09-11-2003, 06:20 AM
20 bucks shipping and how much was it for just a fridge pack on Piggy Wiggly thing?

Robot
09-11-2003, 01:41 PM
No, I meant.. How much for the fridge packed, shipped.. the entire deal.. soda+shipping.

I got 40 , 20 oz bottles of Afterglow, and shipping was only $10 via UPS. $20 for a single fridge pack?

-Jim

Nostalgia
09-14-2003, 07:41 PM
HAHA, O'douls...

fusion
09-15-2003, 01:41 AM
And Kroger potato sticks, and Ragu Express pasta.. yikes!

Boris
09-15-2003, 05:02 AM
Originally posted by fusion:
And Kroger potato sticks, and Ragu Express pasta.. yikes!...That isn't my pantry comrade. That is my brothers down in Virginia. He has some weird stuff in that pantry, even those taco bell taco shells that got recalled 4-6 years ago...

RunWithDaLilGuy
09-15-2003, 04:35 PM
they were recalled last year because they were genetically modified corn and it wasn't on the label.

and o'doul's man, that's pretty ****in weak.

Boris
09-15-2003, 07:11 PM
Actually, That was more recent than this taco bell ****. It was when they used animal grade corn and people would get ****ed up stomachs with the ****s and constipation and ****. Boy am I glad I hate mexican and never eat it.

About the ****ing o'douls. First off, Its not mine, Second I don't drink beer, Well, I rarely drink beer. I get a hang over like all from beer. I enjoy vodka,rum and vodka mixers. I distill my own vodka too. Family vodka recipe. I also enjoy wine. I make my own wines too. I actually went down to my wine celler and got a bottle of each batch of the wines I have made over the last 4 years, Each batch is 4 bottles. But the flavours of wine I pulled are.

6 Bottles trad. Red
4 Bottles trad. White
3 Bottles Apple Pear
2 Bottles Strawberry Honey
1 Bottle Watermelon
1 Bottle Thouse(Weed Wine)

Why did I pull these you ask, I am having a party this friday. My Mother is in Bermuda for the next week and a half. I have 2 1/2 GALLONS of home distilled vodka. And I got a friend of mines brother to get us some beer for the people who drink beer.I dislike it myself. There you go, And I wish I had my digital camera so I could should you all this, But I seemed to have lost it when I was in PA last month...

Terry K
09-16-2003, 03:28 AM
Originally posted by RunWithDaLilGuy:
they were recalled last year because they were genetically modified corn and it wasn't on the label.

and o'doul's man, that's pretty ****in weak.I think I saw a bunch of that non-alco beer at the 99 cent only store the other day. (2 for 99 cents)

Robot
09-16-2003, 04:47 AM
so... nobody can pick some of this stuff up for me at their store and ship it out for a small profit?!

pretty please?

also, I am enjoying my MY Afterglow immensely.. I cant imagine that Melon is better, nor many other sodas in this world.. afterglow is #1.

ben
03-23-2004, 11:55 PM
i loved mello yello melon. i also loved mello yello cherry