PDA

View Full Version : Boylans Sugar Cane Cola...

POP
07-07-2005, 07:58 PM
My wife picked some up for me today.
Man, was I disappointed. It tasted like I was drinking a bottle of Big Red chewing gum. Very "spicy" to say. I guess my disappointed stems from the fact that I thought the Boylans gingerale was FANTASTIC! I guess I was expecting B.S.C.C. to be on par with their gingerale.

However, as much as I disliked the flavor, there was minimal aftertaste compared to any of the HFCS sodas out on the market.

Look In The Tunk
07-07-2005, 08:04 PM
Yeah, I found some at Harry & David last month and I didn't think much of it either. It was a little plain for me, but you are right about no aftertaste. I did like that!

Although its not made from cane juice/sugar, the black cherry kind was alright too.

POP
07-07-2005, 08:16 PM
Hey Anita, by any chance, are you related to Art Vandelay? From what I hear, he's an architect. haha... But seriously, I do recommend the Boylans Gingerale.

Sorry for the double posts folks, I forgot to check the "email notifcation" box.

Hacksaw
07-08-2005, 01:29 AM
Boylan's Cane Cola is a simpler type of flavor than other colas. Their Root Beer & Orange are great stuff. They have quite a wide diet lineup.