PDA

View Full Version : Cherry Coke & Cherry Pepsi

Cherry7Up
06-13-2006, 07:11 PM
Cherry Coke can be found in abundance around my area, and after getting a bottle from a Coke machine in the mall that I work at last night, it got me to thinking about Cherry Pepsi.

Is Cherry Pepsi available in select areas (one of which isn't mine) because I haven't seen a bottle or can in what seems like forever.

I'll admit, when I think of a cherry flavored cola, my mind automatically goes to Cherry Coke. Perhaps mindshare has diminished for Cherry Pepsi leading to its scarcity?

Or perhaps I just haven't looked hard enough for it. :D

hbg
06-13-2006, 07:38 PM
Its in the plenty in the harrisburg Pa territory and it actually sells real well.

XLS_04
06-14-2006, 04:56 AM
suprised since you live in NY and Pepsi is in NY that there would be no Wild Cherry Pepsi.

Sometimes they limit certain beverages to stores where they really sell. It is sold everywhere here.

Android
06-14-2006, 05:32 AM
I can't recall not seeing Wild Cherry Pepsi around anywhere I've been the last several years. For me, it's Cherry RC that's rare....

-Andy

CStoreCatMan
06-14-2006, 03:21 PM
Cherry Pepsi is all over here as well...and sells quite well. Actually, Cherry Pepsi used to always outsell Cherry Coke in this market until Coke introduced Vanilla and tied Cherry to the intro offers. Ever since then, Cherry Coke has done pretty well.

Doug
06-16-2006, 07:32 PM
It's in almost every c-store cooler around here

The King
06-16-2006, 08:06 PM
Out here in So Cal, I must admit that I was surprised to find Diet Wild Cherry Pepsi in 24 packs so I assume it sells pretty well out here (since it's hard to find 24 packs in much of anything other than the biggies).

SURGE
06-18-2006, 02:24 PM
WC Pepsi is pretty easy to get around here esp. in 20oz. To a lesser extent 12 packs and 2L are availible. Seems to sell fairly well though CK has gotten an expected boost from the increased spending and promotion it has recieved. Cherry 7up is really the only cherry I love tho- well except RC but that is pretty much impossible to find anywhere 'round here.

jobbie
06-19-2006, 05:46 PM
I remember Cherry Pepsi when I was younger (in UK) I guess they dont make it here anymore?

David J.
06-19-2006, 07:22 PM
I still say that Cherry RC is the best Cherry soda. Cherry Coke is good too, but I don't recall falling in love with Cherry Pepsi.

Mr Zabe
06-19-2006, 07:30 PM
I have to agree that Cherry RC is the better of the Big Three cherry Cola soda pops. I'll drink Coke and Pepsi's cherry cola but I'm not head over heals in soda pop love(LOL) with them. LOL

[ 06-19-2006, 07:31 PM: Message edited by: Mr Zabe ]

CStoreCatMan
06-21-2006, 11:38 AM
Originally posted by The King:
Out here in So Cal, I must admit that I was surprised to find Diet Wild Cherry Pepsi in 24 packs so I assume it sells pretty well out here (since it's hard to find 24 packs in much of anything other than the biggies). Diet Wild Cherry Pepsi is on FIRE here in SoCal! Both regular and diet were reformulated (last year I think) and taste awesome! The Diet Cherry is really very good for a diet CSD...they did a great job with it! We also introduced a Diet Wild Cherry 20oz...the brand is experiencing double (even triple) digit growth in this market!

mjb1124
06-21-2006, 02:15 PM
Yes, regular and diet Wild Cherry Pepsi are easy to find in my area as well. And I agree that DWCP is one of the better diet sodas.

halloaaryn
06-21-2006, 05:20 PM
Phoenix, AZ and Los Angeles, CA BOTH have PLENTY of Pepsi Wild Cherry!

iluvsurge220
06-25-2006, 08:48 PM
BOth are around here, it seems like there is more cherry coke though.