PDA

View Full Version : Fanta Ads are here

Hacksaw
05-21-2004, 05:56 PM
Fanta Ads are here now in this area. It features the 4 gals from www.fanta.com (http://www.fanta.com) . The catch phrase is "Wanta Fanta?" Now I suspect the English Teachers & Majors thoughout North America will wage war over the poor English in the ads! ;)

fusion
05-21-2004, 07:41 PM
I saw them during the late night hours the other night in North Carolina.

Hacksaw
05-22-2004, 06:20 PM
So, the flavors they list on the site are: Orange, Pineapple, Grape, Strawberry, Peach, Black Cherry, Apple, Citrus.

Now, what about all their other flavors?

Shatter
05-24-2004, 02:57 AM
I still haven't seen Black Cherry or Peach here. But we do have Apple and Citrus. I guess it's a good trade-off.

There's a gas station that has a Fanta Red sticker on their soda fountain, but I haven't tried it out yet. I'd like to know what's actually in the dispenser. Maybe i'll do that tomorrow.

FitzgeraldHead
05-24-2004, 11:22 AM
The tv ads give me nightmares. Many. I hate those commercials more than anything, but I really would like to try the Black Cherry... just wished they sold more than 4 flavors around here.

karks88
05-24-2004, 04:43 PM
I've only seen their commercial once a few months ago, I wasn't impressed smile.gif I wish I could get my hands on some of those flavors. We have no Fanta here.

fusion
05-24-2004, 05:39 PM
AFAIK, Black Cherry was only sold by Philadelphia Coke, and it disappeared around the beginning of this year.