PDA

View Full Version : Jolt Cola states

Bawls rules
05-21-2004, 10:22 PM
what states have Jolt Cola. It seems Jolt is really hard to find.

fusion
05-21-2004, 10:27 PM
All the Jolt Cola I've seen in my travels has been produced by Paul's Beverages, in New Castle, PA. It's often more of an afterthought for many distributors, and you really don't see it in many chain stores -- mostly just a few facings in a 7-11 or whatnot.

I live in Delaware, and I have seen it here, but only in the northern part of the state. It's also around the Philadelphia area, and less so in the Baltimore area.

If you go to Wet Planet (http://www.wetplanet.com/), the website of the company who owns Jolt, there is a "store locator" link on the home page. You can send them a message and they should be able to hook you up with a distributor in your area.

Bawls rules
05-21-2004, 10:31 PM
I live in Minnesota. Ive had Jolt five years ago, but since then its dissapeared. And of course MN doesnt have any 7-11s.

Ron Swedelson
05-22-2004, 01:17 AM
Jolt is here in the San Francisco Bay Area, CA

RunWithDaLilGuy
05-22-2004, 08:54 AM
wet planet has a new beverage out. "napa valley soda co" it's organic

Ron Swedelson
05-22-2004, 01:10 PM
They are part of Napa Valley...I have seen that product, didnt know they were linked...

Android
05-22-2004, 08:54 PM
I've seen them here in Wyoming at certain convenience stores. About the only one I'll buy is the cherry cola (Cherry Bomb, I think its called, right?)

andy

Cheer-wined
05-22-2004, 11:22 PM
There are 2 distributors in NC, one in Asheville (mountains) and the other near Elizabeth City (coast.) I don't know what flavors they carry.

There is a distributor somewhere around Corbin, KY. I found red eye, orange, blue and also Pirate's Keg there a few months back. The Jolt bottles are different from the other brands I see from Paul's Beverages. They have a code that looks like "1323X12326". The caps are blank.

Shatter
05-23-2004, 01:56 AM
There's Jolt here in the Dallas/Fort Worth area. Boodoo is one of their distributors, in fact! I can find it in a couple of nearby convenience stores. Usually just Jolt Cola or Cherry Bomb, but sometimes I come across the other flavors, too. I love Electricblue. Great stuff, although I wish it were a little more carbonated.

Bad Credit
05-23-2004, 09:23 PM
Liquid Culture Enterprises distributes Jolt products in coastal South Carolina, but unfortunitly their distribution is poor on Jolt.

RunWithDaLilGuy
05-24-2004, 12:56 AM
napa valley bottle says it's bottled by wet planet, not the other way around

distribution of new-age beverages can sometimes be terrible. depends on if you have a solid dist. or not. it often takes long hours and a lot of capital to be the little guy.

Cheer-wined
06-02-2004, 10:23 PM
Jungle Jim's near Cincinnati has Jolt cola in 6-packs/12oz glass/20oz, and electric blue, red eye and white lightnin' (grape) in 20oz. The cans have a code NL on the bottom. The grape 20oz was produced by 7-up of San Francisco, I believe the others were from Paul's.