PDA

View Full Version : Aloe Splash

boodoo
05-03-2001, 11:27 AM
Finally! I received a shipment of samples from the company and WOW! The Kiwi Lemon-Lime is great. I even like the wide mouth plastic bottle (please forgive my indiscretion SS) although the label is pathetic looking.

I tend to like the less sweet beverages like Mad River and Honest Tea so I am always looking for something low-cal. Anyone else tried it?

S3
02-28-2002, 09:54 PM
BooDoo-
It's been a while since you posted this and I'm curious:
1. Are you still impressed with AS?
2. Do you sell AS?
3. If yes, how are sales going? Do you think they are around for the long haul?
4. What is the consumer impression of aloe as an ingredient?

I am considering distributing the brand and thought I'd get the benefit of your 9 months of knowledge.

boodoo
03-01-2002, 07:25 AM
Hi S3,
1) Yes I am still impressed with AS.
2) No I do not distribute it.
3) My perception of the general consumer is that aloe is well recognized but maybe "quirky" in a beverage. The healthy/natural foods consumer however is very receptive to aloe in drinks.

From what I've seen the SoCal market may be a good place to give AS a run. Do you know any distributors that are selling AS?

S3
03-05-2002, 10:33 AM
BooDoo-
Current dists are Lenore, Mission, Basso, Larrabee, Prestige, and a mix of smaller dists.

Product is definitely interesting. Tastes great, but aloe as a beverage ingredient has some perceptual hurdles to overcome.

Uncle Thirsty
01-15-2003, 03:32 AM
Aloe Splash is definetly a great product. It's thirst quenching qualities will give it long life.

ALOE SPLASH UPDATE:
New Zero-Calorie & Zero-Carbohydrate formula.
New Packaging

Now at all Southern California Albertson's & Von's
It's also available in Las Vegas

BevNET
01-16-2003, 09:31 AM
Yes, the new formula is a vast improvement over the original. Steve was working very hard on this one...hopefully we'll get some samples soon smile.gif

bevbiz
02-06-2003, 05:58 PM
Samples of the new Aloe Splash zero calorie product are on their way via UPS today for evaluation. We look forward to seeing the updated reviews posted on BevNET!
Keep up the good work!

Steve Dymand
President,
Aloe Splash, Inc.

boodoo
02-12-2003, 10:47 AM
Is the new version sweetened with Splenda?

bevbiz
02-17-2003, 11:13 AM
Yes, the new zero calorie product is sweetened with Splenda ONLY. No Ace K or aspartame etc. added.