PDA

View Full Version : New Snapple WhiteIce Tea

Mr Zabe
06-17-2006, 11:14 AM
My local grocery store has the new Snapple White Teas on sale in the 17oz bottle, 2 for $2.20. I decided to give the Green Apple and Raspberry a try.

The Green Apple is extremly smooth tasting with slight after notes and white tea and green apple. For a quick moment while I was drinking it I had a slight sour apple "taste back" from my bubble gum days of little league. LOL

Over all, IMO I need to drink another bottle of it and drink the raspberry before I will rate it. My first impressions are that,at least for my taste buds,I would rather have a little more defined taste and after taste.

Final review to follow. smile.gif

[ 06-17-2006, 10:17 AM: Message edited by: Mr Zabe ]

fusion
06-17-2006, 03:00 PM
I thought it was terrible. Too sweet for me.. the "natural" flavors completely overpowered the white tea taste. I even tried all three flavors, and I was disappointed with them all. Though the apple was the best of the three.

David J.
06-17-2006, 03:29 PM
Funny, I was just about to post about these. I really like the raspberry.

Doug
06-17-2006, 03:34 PM
It's alright, I wouldn't say I hated it or loved it...but as far as white teas go, I'd rather stick with Inko's

Mr Zabe
06-17-2006, 07:38 PM
I tried the raspberry little while ago. Wow,what a pleasant tasting raspberry flavor. I really enjoyed this flavor. Very drinkable,very refreshing ice tea. I would for sure buy more when it goes on sale again but not the Green Apple.

Raspberry.......4.5 out of on the 5 Zabe Scale LOL
Green Apple.....2.5 " "

[ 06-17-2006, 06:39 PM: Message edited by: Mr Zabe ]

David J.
06-17-2006, 11:35 PM
I've now tried all of them, and I like all of them. However, the green apple one makes my mouth water WHILE drinking it.

Popboy
06-25-2006, 02:16 AM
I didn't see Green Apple, or Raspberry, but Snapple Blueberry Tea flavour was just released here in Canada recently, has anybody else tried it? Overall I'd say it has a very pleasant non artificial taste.

I definitely will pick more up, if I can find other stores that carry it, besides Longo's... :(

[ 06-25-2006, 01:18 AM: Message edited by: Popboy ]

Popboy
06-26-2006, 02:55 PM
I just realized the Blueberry is not White Ice tea, but Black Ice Tea. I believe Snapple has Raspberry as well as another flavour under this new line.

So I guess White ice Tea is marketed for American consumers, and Black Ice Tea for Canadian... I wonder why?