PDA

View Full Version : Sour Crush Apple in Canada!

ScottyLibido
07-12-2005, 02:27 PM
This will be out in 591ml bottle only starting next week. I had my rep give me 2 bottles of it to try and I like it a lot. The bottle is eye-catching and has the Limited Edition written in the corner. The pop itself is neon green and tastes like if you suck on an apple Jolly Rancher. This will only be available for the summer and only in Canada.

SPLASTiK
07-12-2005, 03:05 PM
YES!!!!! I'm moving in a couple weeks back to the States so I'm glad I'm not going to miss out.

7-11's here currently have the slurpee version and I think it's great, and I'm sure the bottle version will only be better.

A convience store chain around here (not sure if they're in Ontario) called Mac's had a limited edition Sour Cherry Crush slurpee for the month of June. Anyone know if they plan to make this into a pop flavour? I seriously bought one everyday that entire month until it was gone.

Mr Zabe
07-12-2005, 03:06 PM
Wow,what a flavor!!!!!
I use to love Apple Joly Ranchers. YUM
I hope my Canadian friends will buy this new flavor in big numbers.

I know for sure that in certain parts of Chicago this new crush do very well. I for one would love to give it a try.

PSOmasterX77
07-12-2005, 04:05 PM
Well in some states such as mine, NY, there's a Grocery chain called Wegmans. They have an amazing Green Apple soda that's sour and tastes kinda like a Jolly Rancher. Good stuff, comes in 2 liters and maybe 20oz.

BottleBoss
07-12-2005, 04:15 PM
Isn't there a soda like Batch 9 or something that has a sour apple? I've heard that's good.

SPLASTiK
07-12-2005, 11:20 PM
Originally posted by PSOmasterX77:
Well in some states such as mine, NY, there's a Grocery chain called Wegmans. They have an amazing Green Apple soda that's sour and tastes kinda like a Jolly Rancher. Good stuff, comes in 2 liters and maybe 20oz. At the Great Canadian Superstore, which is a big chain, they have "President's Choice" brand Green Apple soda in 2L. And it's really really good and kind of sour.

More companies need Green Apple sodas.

juniorjin
07-13-2005, 12:28 AM
crush green apple has already been released and is available in 2L and 591 ml/20 oz.
mountain dew livewire was supposed to be released along with this flavour but with the released of mountain dew energy (a.k.a. american mountain dew), those plans have been changed for now. pitch black is still coming here in september, and we are getting wildberry aquafina here very soon finally.

juniorjin
07-13-2005, 12:29 AM
crush green apple has already been released and is available in 2L and 591 ml/20 oz.
mountain dew livewire was supposed to be released along with this flavour but with the released of mountain dew energy (a.k.a. american mountain dew), those plans have been changed for now. pitch black is still coming here in september, and we are getting wildberry aquafina here very soon finally.

SPLASTiK
07-13-2005, 06:12 AM
Weird, I haven't seen Crush Green Apple anywhere. And I've been to about 6 or 7 stores in the past couple days looking for certain stuff, even bought a Crush Orange today.

PSOmasterX77
07-13-2005, 03:09 PM
Ah yeah, Presidents Choice, I figured they had one, our Tops grocery stores have president's choice products, but I never shop there because Wegmans 0wnZ tops.

drpep
07-14-2005, 10:26 AM
Ah yeah, Presidents Choice, I figured they had one, our Tops grocery stores have president's choice products, but I never shop there because Wegmans 0wnZ tops. What the F**&??? Tops has not had Presidents Choice in years. When did Wegmans buy Tops? Were you sober when you posted this?

PSOmasterX77
07-14-2005, 12:11 PM
Oh yeah, I walked into a tops for liek the first time in ages last week and come to think of it, there was no presidents choice anymore...hmm. And I didn't mean wegmans bought tops, 0wNz is one of the many nerdy ways to say something's excrutiatingly better than something else.

SPLASTiK
07-15-2005, 01:49 AM
Tried it yesterday!

It's pretty good, does taste like Jolly Rancher! Not sure if I like it more than Presiden't Choice though, but it's definately good.

DJ HawaiianShirt
07-15-2005, 08:05 AM
Not everyone here is familiar with l33t speak here, PSO.

SEV

PSOmasterX77
07-15-2005, 10:23 AM
Heh yeah I noticed, my bad :)

iluvsurge220
07-15-2005, 11:28 AM
I went to a Mac's convienient store the other day and found a green slurpee. I think the name was like green slime or slime sour apple or something like that. I didn't try it though, but maybe it could be the sour apple crush version.

drpep
07-15-2005, 09:59 PM
Oh yeah, I walked into a tops for liek the first time in ages last week and come to think of it, there was no presidents choice anymore...hmm. And I didn't mean wegmans bought tops, 0wNz is one of the many nerdy ways to say something's excrutiatingly better than something else. Well now that you explain that way it makes some sense to this old fart. Sorry about questioning your sobriety.