PDA

View Full Version : How much pop?

jblaviback
07-15-2005, 08:02 PM
I was just curious how much pop you guys usually drink everyday?
As for myself lately I've been having some kind of pop every few days, but other times of the year I will only have it once a week and sometimes I go a few months without having any because of the health issues with drinking it. I am expecting to hear you guys say you drink much more than me but I still love the stuff.

DJ HawaiianShirt
07-15-2005, 08:06 PM
Wow, you're a lightweight. lol

I divide my soda quota into caloric and non-caloric categories.

I usually limit myself to two diet sodas and two normal ones for each day.

So basically, 0-4 on any given day. I try not to go over that.

Hollow Man
07-15-2005, 08:20 PM
These days I have about 5 a week, although I'd rather keep it around 3-4. Stuff is so tasty, but so bad for you.

And I never drink diet. Don't see the point.

-HM

Mr Zabe
07-15-2005, 08:23 PM
Well on average I drink at least 4-5 cans of what ever soda pop I crave. Some days, I just want Coke Zero, other days I want Sprite and Mount Dew.

On an extreme soda pop day I will drink something carbonated on the hour. I usually have a few cans of sparkling water in place of soda pop.

I also tend to binge drink flavors that I have not had in a while. I also mix in Gatorade and now Propel into my on the hour mix.

Bottle Water and OJ are also include in my 24 mix.

Yes, I am a beverage freak,a man does has to have a hobby. ( I need to drink fluids due to a medical problem.)

[ 07-15-2005, 08:25 PM: Message edited by: Mr Zabe ]

Android
07-16-2005, 02:32 AM
When I'm working I drink only diet soda - I'll drink abuut 6-7 cans worth of soda a day. When I'm on my days off, anything goes and I'll drink anywhere from one to two 6 packs a day, mixed diet and sugar soda.

andy

iluvsurge220
07-20-2005, 02:55 PM
I really can't say. There will be times where I might drink 2 or 3 cans a day or more. Sometimes I buy 2-liters so I have enough for a day because a 20 oz. runs out too quickly and I don't want to have to go back. Sometimes I can drink a 2-liter in one day, and other times it takes me 3 or 4 days to go through one. Then I may go a week or two and only drink one or two pops. I guess it just depends on how busy I am and where I am and what Im doing.

Coke04
07-20-2005, 04:55 PM
I drink about 5 cans of diet pop a week, with one or two 20 oz's when I'm out.

jmyjunk
07-20-2005, 06:46 PM
I have 1 diet 20oz a day at work. (Coke Zero these days)
and one 12oz can of Vanilla/or Classic Coke with dinner.

[ 07-20-2005, 06:46 PM: Message edited by: jmyjunk ]