PDA

View Full Version : Ritual Soda Pop Habits

Mr Zabe
07-19-2005, 10:02 AM
This thread is a little off the beaten path.

I bet you all have a ritual way you enjoy your daily soda pops/drinks. Here is my ritual soda pop daily consumption.

Breakfast,eyes still sleepy, I will have Sprite.

When I worked in an office, Diet Pepsi worked like magic to keep me alert.

For the ride home from work, Mountain Dew was a pleasure.

Dinner is a toss up. If I order in some Chinese or a Pizza, Classic Coke in my choice.

Evenings seem to go better with Gatorade, Lemon Lime.

Last drink of the night is almost always a cold bottle of CMW (cold mountain water). LOL I usally have a bottle or two of spring water.

(I stop drinking about 2 hours before I wrestle with the sand man.)

[ 07-19-2005, 10:03 AM: Message edited by: Mr Zabe ]

DJ HawaiianShirt
07-19-2005, 10:12 AM
You're a beast, Zabe.

Sometimes I'll have a soda in the morning, when it's just one of those days.

At lunch, I usually bring a Coke Zero from home.

For dinner, lately I've been enjoying Cheerwine, because it's very sweet and mellow.

When it's the weekend, I'll usually splurge(calorically speaking) with a 20oz or 24oz drink, and anything else I might fancy. I let it all hang out on weekends. I also tend to enjoy bottled sodas very slowly in the evenings after dinner.

SEV

Mr Zabe
07-19-2005, 10:14 AM
I'm a beast?????

That would make you a long neck snob. :D smile.gif

BottleBoss
07-19-2005, 06:21 PM
Uuhhh, I usually just have one with dinner. Not that you all really care about that and all.

Look In The Tunk
07-21-2005, 07:40 PM
When I had my early morning Windows XP class, I always wound up there about 20 minutes early so I'd always have a can of Diet Coke or Pibb Xtra and some cookies from the vending machine for breakfast.

ryaxnb
07-22-2005, 01:23 PM
I browse the web throughout the day and drink colas, usually Zero or Pepsi One (1-2), and Diet Dr. Pepper (1) throughout the day.

ryaxnb
07-22-2005, 01:23 PM
I browse the web throughout the day and drink colas, usually Zero or Pepsi One (1-2), and Diet Dr. Pepper (1) throughout the day.